Take Things Slow

Luke opened the door by putting the date of their fake marriage, he created one when Lia was admitted in the hospital and he also needed it so he could be a legal father to the kids. Lia wasn't surprised by this because Luke didn't know about her past so he naturally didn't know her date of birth and many more real official stuff and she never told him because there was no need. Elli was exhausted from all the journey so Lia and Luke took them to the kids room and put them to sleep. 

They came back to the common room where Luke poured her a glass of water, she thanked him and asked directions for the guest room but Luke got upset and asked, "Why would you need the guest room? Are you distancing yourself from me? Lia replied, "Luke, calm down. I am not distancing myself, i am just asking for space so we can start the first phase of our relationship. Now that the kids know about our situation, we don't need to pretend anymore, we can just be ourselves and take things slow. What do you think?

Luke was shocked at first but understood her point and decided to go along with her, he took her to a spare room, although he was still a little hesitant, he knew in the end this distance will bring them closer because Lia is an honest woman and she would always stick to her words. After biding her goodnight, he went to the kids room to check on them and found the duvet hanging by the bed, chuckling he covered them and went out after closing the door. 

In the morning, Shaman had just woke up when he heard various noises coming from outside and it looked like someone was shifting in the flat opposite him, he knew the building had two flats but he forgot to buy that as well because he didn't want any neighbors. But it seems too late now, he got up and went inside his study, today he wanted to work from his home so he ordered his assistant to come to his house. On the other hand, Luke and Lia got their stuff from the shifting truck and that's when Lia noticed that she had a neighbor so she decided to send some home-made stuff for them so that they can get along in the future.