Accompany me to an interview

After she ate one spoon, she was astonished by the news she heard, it was an entertainment news from her own company but from different branch. She looked up to make sure what she heard was true, it was a news of her ex-husband and his current wife, they were expecting a child who was going to be the heir of his company. 

Abel felt fate was playing a joke at her, she thought she might have gotten pregnant on that day when she made her spent the night with a hired escort but after hearing she is only been one month long, she knew it was her's and Shaman's. She sighed but continued her dinner, the pain she felt on the plane that time didn't repeat and strangely she felt calm as if she had nothing to do with these people. After eating her fill, she was walking in her balcony, it had become a routine for her to take a walk after dinner in her balcony. She gently caressed her stomach and thought, "Now, i only have my child and i will spare no effort in caring for it. Baby, don't you worry even if you don't have a father, you still have me who will be both your father and mother". 

Next day, she went to her office as usual and reported her work when she was called by her head, she went inside and the head spoke, "Rose, i think you should assist the entertainment department this time as we are interviewing this big star so it will be a good opportunity for you to gain experience in this field". Abel was silent for a minute as she knew who was this big star then she remembered the clauses of the divorce and a pleasant smile appeared on her lips, she spoke, "Alright, sir if this is what you want, now you can send me all the related documents for this interview and i will prepare a series of questions after reviewing them". 

On the other side, Katherine was on her way to meet Shaman at his office, she had also packed lunch for him, she went straight to the president's elevator as everyone in the office even in the city knew she was madam president. She reached his cabin and immediately the secretary opened the door for her, she came inside and saw his working on his laptop. Shaman looked up from his laptop and saw her coming, he asked, "Why are you here?" Katherine's smile froze but she concealed it quickly and went up to the table speaking, "I knew you would be busy so much that you will forget about your lunch so i brought you some home-cooked meals. Come here, let's eat". 

Shaman paused for a second before coming up to her and sitting on the sofa opposite her while she served him and took a seat beside him and served a plate for herself. After they were done, Katherine spoke, "I have an interview after two days and i want you to accompany me". Shaman's facial expression changed and he spoke, "Take my driver with you, why do you need me? 

Katherine was furious, she spoke, "Why can't you accompany your wife who is going to give birth to your child? Shaman, i am you wife your best friend, don't you love me? Shaman was silent and was hesitating but still agreed to her request.