Back In The City

Shaman confirmed his grandma's accusations by averting his eyes and she couldn't help but berate him, "I can't believe you doubted her devotion to you, listen child, i can only say one thing at this point now if you ever meet her in future make sure to apologize on this matter, although you have many more reasons to be sorry for, but your this mistake is grave" after scolding him some more, she left the hospital. Shaman looked at his grandma's disappearing figure and wondered if the God will ever be so merciful to let him meet her again, then he wouldn't ask for anything else. Sighing he closed his eyes and felt ashamed that he doubted Abel when he had found her pregnant. 

Lia had already packed all her stuff, even her kids helped her while Luke rented his clinic and completed his documentation so that he could start his work at the hospital immediately. He had already bought a new home in the city for them, they were boarding the plane at night so that they can easily enter the city without any issues. Lia's documents were changed from Abel to Lia because she wanted to open a new chapter in her life and she wanted to start it with a new name. She was grateful for Luke as he had helped her in everything, it was already evening when they finished loading every item in the moving truck. She prepared light snacks for her kids to have before leaving and they enjoyed a little farewell on their own before leaving for the airport.  

On their journey, Lia was feeling skeptical, glancing at her kids, she tried calming her heart because from here on everything she will do would be only for her kids. Luke knew Lia was not happy about their return but it was inevitable so he could only hold her hand and silently be her support. It was midnight when they landed and the kids were asleep but Elli woke up when Luke tried carrying him so now Luke carried Cecily while Elli walked with his mother. It took them another hour or so to reach their home, it was a shared condo but in a beautiful surrounding. The front gate was quite big and the path to the building was alongside a garden, it wasn't visible much because of the nighttime but Lia could guess it to be a VIP area and she prayed in her mind to find a job soon so that she can share the rent with Luke.