One Method

Shaman was currently standing before the driver who was with Abel in the car, it was an underground basement where Shaman carries out his dirty work which includes all the torturing and killing stuff. The driver belongs to an organization which is run by the Don and Shaman had never involved himself with gangs before but this time he was willing to pursue every road which might bring him to his Abel. 

Shaman, himself is the leader of his own small organization but they mainly involve in helping and protecting some bigshot from any sort of pubic or personal harm. He has never exposed him in front of any criminal before because this would lead to breach of the deal on his behalf but this time he was determined. He would take any and every risk and become stronger so that he could protect Abel against Katherine and her father. 

The driver was kneeling before, handcuffed behind and there were many bruises on his face with two tooth missing from his mouth, Shaman stopped his people from continuing the torture when he received a call, the other person spoke, "I heard my son-in-law has captured one of my man in between of mission. I would like to know the reason and the reason should be to my liking". 

The chill and menace in his voice clearly showed his displeasure but Shaman was unfazed and replied with equally cold voice, "He had the nerve to trample on my plans and now because of his interference my revenge is soiled completely". The other person remained silent before speaking, "You know Katherine is impatient but i will assure you this is not happening again just remain a good husband for your wife and there is nothing to worry". From his tone, it was clear he never cared for the driver, he called just to show who is the boss in his situation but Shaman could care less, he didn't show any defiance and replied, "Of course, she is my wife and i would never blame her but the man here should have known better so don't worry its just me venting my anger before returning to please my wife".

The line was cut, Shaman had a scowl on his face and waving his hand at his subordinates he left the place, inside the car, he was smoking while thinking about his so called father-in-law, now only one method was left for him to bring the Don down for once and all but the price attached to it was too heavy to bear.