The Same House

Abel was still in her thoughts when she noticed the path and it was leading to the house where she once lived with Shaman after her marriage and she began to panic. It was disgusting to even think that this man would lock her in the same house, she once thought would be her safe heaven. All she wanted to do was scream seeing all the familiar sceneries, it was a taboo in her heart, she felt like all her nightmares were getting alive. Unknown to her, they reached the mansion pretty soon, she was sitting inside the car without a thought of getting out. Seeing her unmoving, assistant Park called his boss and passed his phone to Abel saying, "Boss wants to talk to you". Abel wanted to deny but her circumstances forced her to reach out for the phone, she pressed it to her ear without making a single sound, he spoke, "I can snatch everything from your friend that he has built thus far, do you want me to?

Abel choked on her words, she felt like punching him in the face but it was impossible in this condition, she simply hung up the call and came out of the car. Before she could hide the phone, assistant Park had already guessed her mind and asked for the phone to be returned. She reluctantly gave him and slowly walked towards the threshold of the mansion, there she met her old maid and even the butler was the same which gave her some relief. She walked inside along with the servants while assistant Park left after telling her how stupid she will be if she tried to escape from this place to which she only replied by ignoring and snorting. 

She observed the whole house and was startled to find cameras everywhere even her room which was their common bedroom was equipped with cameras. She mumbled, "Who in their right mind would put camera in their bedroom and its just to watch the activities of their ex-wives". She then looked at the camera and yelled, "Just so you know, I won't obey you. Humph!" then walked out of the room to look for some food.

At the same time, Shaman was watching every move of his ex-wife and hearing her scold him, he spit out the coffee he was drinking and started laughing at her behavior. All the members present in the meeting were shocked hearing his boss laugh for the very first time. In the side, assistant Park only smiled and wished that his boss would soon realize his true feelings and accept them.