She was determined

In the morning, before even opening his eyes he felt a warm body in his embrace and cracked a smile before fluttering his eyes open, Abel was now facing him and her head was peacefully resting on his chest and before realizing he tightened his hold on her body. With one hand he slowly traced her facial features, her skin was so smooth to his touch that he couldn't help but peck her lips and waited for her to stir but she didn't move so he repeated his action again and again. 

Abel felt a big hand caressing her back and she stirred feeling a steel hold on her waist, she opened her eyes to see what it was but all she met was a pair of peaceful eyes looking down at her, she was again awestruck by the beauty of his eyes. She was staring at him when all the memories of last night flashed before her eyes and she tried moving away from his embrace but she was again pulled flushed against his body and now their naked body was sticking so close that they could feel each other's breadth on their body. 

Fisting her palm, she spoke, "Let me go", Shaman replied, "Its still little early, stay for a few minutes more". Before she could reply, his cell phone vibrated on the night stand and she could see the name very clearly, her jaw ticked and body stiffened in his embrace, he released her and got up from the bed and went outside to receive the call. Abel mocked herself by a self-degrading laugh because now she knew why she was here, her whole body shivered with fury but she didn't do anything and simply walked toward the bathroom, once inside she locked it, getting inside the shower, she let her agony wash away because once again she led her dignity down by responding to him last night. She felt a pathetic fool for always bending her rules for him, she was digging her nails in her palm as she let the physical pain overcome her emotional one. By letting him inside her body yesterday, she not only felt like a whore but also blamed herself for one thing that she despises the most because even though he didn't knew about Katherine's true colors, they were still married and he betrayed her in their marriage and the worst part she was the other woman, the mistress in his marriage. 

After a long shower, she exited her bathroom and found all his clothes were gone along with him, a sense of sadness filled her mind but she would not drown in this feeling because very soon she will escape this place. Now the only this that mattered for her was her babies and for them she has to be strong, she changed into a clean set of clothes, combed her hair and walked outside of her room, she wanted to learn any and every detail of the area and protocols of this place which would help her escape in the future.