A final goodbye

After the dinner, Abel was suffocating in that place, she just wanted to leave the place as fast as she could but the man hear won't get a clue. Actually, he might knew but was just dilly dallying to snoop out more about her and by the every passing second she was getting annoyed. Shaman offered the couple a lift but Abel almost immediately refused saying they had other plans and he wanted to force but seeing her infuriated look he stopped and they left.  He clenched his jaw while watching her leave with him, it took a hell of patience of him to control his anger and he had to swallow his fury. 

Abel was beyond angry but didn't know where to let off the steam so she parted half-way from Josh and went to the cemetery where she could cry her heart out. It was her grandmother's tomb with whom she had lived half of her life. She was her everything and vice-versa, from her birth Abel didn't knew anything about her parents as her grandmother only told her that they died in an accident but rest was unknown to her and she never bothered asking as she was with her only grandmother until she also left her. It was like her whole world had collapsed but again she found hope in her husband but he also abandoned her and now the only ray of hope left in her life is her babies. She placed a hand on her stomach and closed her eyes while her silent tears flowed endlessly, she was calming herself by doing this. She inhaled loudly and spoke, "Just what am I supposed to grandma, I have already left his life without anything so why is he tormenting me again. Please grandma give me strength this last time and after this I will never step foot in this city ever again. I know I am being unfilial grandma but please don't despise me because I won't be able to survive here" she wiped her tears and broke in a bidding smile and spoke again, "But don't worry grandma my new job is fine, the place I am living is also nice, my colleagues, neighbors everyone treats me like a human so don't worry, I will be fine".

Unknown to her there was a man watching her in the shadows, Shaman couldn't believe his ears, all this time when he was thinking she was here to disrupt his life but the reality was complete opposite, he still couldn't forget her appearance at the interview. But it all was his own wishful thinking, she didn't want anything to do with him so this was her final goodbye to this place. An unknown feeling gripped his heart and he felt suffocation, it was hard to breathe for him, he never wanted her to leave her birthplace because of him. He stood there motionless when he felt some rustling and gazed ahead, she was leaving, he couldn't help but follow with light steps and followed until she reached her destination.