I have one request

Abel could still remember this scene exactly the way it happened before, but only one thing was different from the previous time, she was aware of everything that was happening to her. In her previous lifetime, she was mercilessly humiliated by her husband and his mistress even the world got to know about how the woman would drug her own husband to have a passionate night. But, only she knew that she was the also the victim at that time. 

She glanced coldly at the man who was sleeping peacefully beside her and she knew he won't woke up before three to four hours. She got up from the bed and found her clothes scattered on the floor, picked every piece and wore it. She then dialed a number and soon heard a knock on the door, she walked to the door and opened it, there was man holding a woman in his arms, Abel gestured and the man knew what to do. 

He undressed the woman and threw the clothes beside the man's clothes that were already scattered on the floor, he lay the woman beside the man so that it seemed like they have spent the night together. Abel asked the man, "Did you spent the night with her?" The man nodded and a disgusted smile appeared on Abel's face, she didn't feel even an ounce of pity for this woman after remembering every single stuff she had faced because of her but this was not the end. Abel paid the man and cleared every proof and marks of her so that she won't be subjected to any sort of misunderstanding later. She went back to her booked room and slept peacefully and when she woke up everything was going according to her plan. 

After waking up, she unlocked her phone and found a single text from her husband, a smirk forming on her face, a single text, in the past she was desperate for her husband to get a message from him but unfortunately never got any. She knew very well that Shaman would never leave his mistress and when he had taken her virginity ofcourse he would be responsible. She was in a good mood now and dressed herself very beautifully so that she can leave everything confidently. After an hour or so she reached the penthouse where she lived with her husband, she walked through the main door and got inside the house. It was very quiet, not a single maid was working but Abel was not in a hurry to entertain her husband so she slowly walked to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water, she was still drinking when she heard footsteps and turned towards the sound. Shaman was standing on the stairs, glanced at her and spoke, "I have something to say, follow me to the study". Abel didn't say anything but put the glass down and slowly followed him to the study, to her surprise he stood by the window and spoke, "I have signed the divorce papers and now its your turn to sign it". Abel scoffed and thought, "Even after betraying me, he can still stand proudly, shamelessness at its peak". 

Abel tried maintaining a sad face while speaking, "Can i ask why?" Shaman didn't spoke so Abel made her way towards the table where a document was kept, she picked the file and read the contents and only thought of one word "charity". She calmed her nerves and spoke, "Although it had always been a contract marriage, i still have a small request before signing the divorce papers". Shaman finally looked at her with menacing eyes as if he would burn her alive at any moment but Abel was looking at him calmly. He thought she must wanted to increase the alimony amount so he directly called his assistant and told him to follow her every order and left the place.