The Night Is Long 1

Before Abel could think more, it all became clouded in her mind, she no longer resisted and embraced him tightly, the lust had made everything foggy and any judgement was repressed in front of her hormones. She never voiced her thoughts but there were times in her short period of pregnancy when she felt horny and now was the same and the only difference was that the man who was calling out to her so lovingly was the man she had loved so much. 

Shaman was shocked to feel her arms wrapped around him but soon his lust took over his reasoning and he gave in to his feelings, he started sucking her neck and shoulder leaving hickeys of all sizes. All the while, she was melting in his arms and before she could start thinking, his lips found her and they sucked on each other tongues. For Abel it was still new because she had only been this intimate with him once and at that time, she was solely focused on her plan that she didn't focus on the things he was doing that time. But, this time it was different, although the situation was same where she was sober and he was intoxicated but the act was definitely more pleasant. He slowly pushed her down on the bed lying flat without breaking the kiss, he undid her clothes quickly and tried unclasping her bra but it was difficult for him but he took it out eventually. 

Breaking the kiss, he kneeled between her legs admiring her body and was mesmerized by the flesh in front of him, Abel looked straight in his eyes and felt the desire and hunger for her, he was looking so admiringly that she felt embarrassed and tried covering her breasts but he stopped her. "Don't" he commanded and she paused her actions looking everywhere but at him and he smiled at her reaction, he leaned down on her before claiming her lips once again