She felt she should die

When Abel regained consciousness, she wriggled but she found her hands and legs were tied, even she was gagged by a piece of cloth, slowly see took in the situation and found three men standing not far from her while a woman was calmly sitting in front of them calmly. Katherine was sitting on a chair with a twisted smile on her face as if she was waiting for her to wake up and make her life hell. Abel tried to sit up and look alarmingly at them, while Katherine laughed and spoke, "It would have been better if you never returned but this your old problem you always like to poke your nose where there is no need". Seeing the three men in front Abel knew this would end badly for her if she did anything to provoke her and tried to speak but because of the cloth she was helpless, tears were on the brink when she made hoarse sound from her throat. 

Katherine ordered, "Remove the gag", after getting rid of the cloth, Abel hurriedly took deep breaths and spoke, "Why are you doing this when i am already divorced and leaving here? Katherine got up from the chair and sauntered towards, after towering over her, she fisted her hair and pulled it hardly making Abel wince at the pain and whispered, "I know whose child you are carrying". Just one sentence and Abel visibly trembled because she knew if Katherine got the wind of it she won't make it out of here alive and tried refuting when Katherine slapped her across the cheek making her collapse on the floor. Katherine hollered, "You are such a bitch! Even after everything you had the nerve to come back here while carrying the bastard in your stomach, she got back on her chair and ordered, "What are you waiting for? Make sure she is ruined". Hearing her words the men walked towards Abel while looking with lustful eyes and before Abel could make a sound, she was gagged again, she tried wriggling very hard but to no avail, tears were flowing endlessly from her eyes but she was helpless. One man untied her legs and spread it wide while hosting himself between them, other was holding her legs firmly so that she won't be able to move. One put her head in his lap while unbuttoning her top, she was trying hard to resist and shout but it was useless for her, while watching them Katherine made some small bruises and cuts on her body and was ready to pretend to be unconscious. One man tried kissing her and she turned to her side while dodging it, he grabbed her jaw hard making her wince again, he make a cut to her pants and tear it apart. He was cutting it with a knife when Abel tried resisting it cut her flesh but she felt nothing as the pain of losing her innocence and baby was her greater priority. Seeing her resisting so much, they slapped and hurt her physically, there were small cuts here and there on her body and blood was oozing from it even she had a cut on her lips because of the slap. 

While laying on the ground, Katherine was wide awake and watching the horror in front of her eyes, people say no one can watch this type of terror especially if its a woman but this didn't apply on her because she was thoroughly vile and inhuman. Suddenly, the door broke open and their gazes shifted to the man who appeared on the door while Katherine closed her eyes. Abel was still trying her best to struggle when she heard the door kicked open and found the man she loved so much, her body shuddered in relief and more tears spilled from her eyes. She followed him with her eyes when he simply glanced at her once and then averted it to the woman on the ground, he picked her up in his arms and without wasting any single breath abandoned her. Abel felt a bucket of cold water poured over her, she knew he didn't love her but seeing her situation which man would ignore someone, suddenly she felt she didn't want to live anymore and closed her eyes in resignation while the three men took it as a cue to proceed with their vile acts.