Cupcakes

Elli and Cecily were running around their new house, their excitement knew no bounds and Lia was happy seeing their children cheerful faces, she had already unpacked major stuff which they used on daily basis. Since, it was morning she wanted to cook for her family, she called both her children in the kitchen and told them to help her make cupcakes for their neighbor. They made several cupcakes of various flavors and she randomly put some in a box and tied it with a ribbon, handing the box to her kids, she spoke, "Make sure to introduce yourselves before giving them the box and don't ask unnecessary question and Celly please don't wander anywhere by yourself, okay". They agreed in unison before taking off and Lia went back in the kitchen, while they waited at the door, Elli got called by his father so he told Cecily to wait for him but after he left her, the door opposite them creaked and a man in suit came outside.

Shaman was busy working when his assistant came with his breakfast but he didn't had an appetite at the moment so he resumed his work, a knock disrupted his concentration and he shoot a look at his assistant who fled at his angry look but when he looked at the small girl outside his boss's door, he was dumbfounded. The girl was very pretty and her eyes reminded him of someone but he couldn't pinpoint at the moment so he crouched down to her level and asked, "And who are you pretty lady?

Cecily was a small but bold child, she never shied away from voicing her mind and this time it was the same, she spoke, "Hello, I am Cecily Brook and had recently moved in the room opposite yours, my mother sent me and my brother here to give you this box to get along as good neighbors in the future. Here, it has various cupcakes, we made this together, my brother was also here but he went back when daddy called him.... she was still taking when they heard a loud voice coming from the room, the man smiled awkwardly before replying, "That is my boss, i work for him and i will pass along this box to him for you and thankyou again for this". She smiled at him and said, "Tell your boss to share it with you, its amazing and you are welcome". She bowed and turned to walk to her door, while the man hurried inside.

Shaman looked at his assistant then at his hand which was holding a box, he asked, "What is that? His assistant replied, "This is a gift from your new neighbor, there was a small girl who came to deliver this and said she made it together with her mother and brother". Shaman frowned because he didn't like socializing so he told him to eat it but couldn't help but look at the box and when his assistant took out one cupcake, he felt hungry and spoke, "Pass me the box" his assistant obliged immediately, Shaman stared at the cupcakes before picking the mint flavor and the moment he bring it to his mouth, he felt something familiar, the cream and the bread melted in his mouth and nostalgia hit him in the face.