His Grandma

Lia excused herself to lock herself inside her room, although her kids and Luke convinced her not to loathe herself but she knew she was at fault for the way her kids were maturing so early when they should enjoy their lives without any worries or care about tomorrow but here she can't even give her kids full family or reciprocate Luke's feelings.

But what could she do even if she wants to love Luke, she can't because even now her deranged heart beats for only one man who had time and time again left her, broke her to pieces and then left again. Thinking back on her life, Lia started hitting her chest while sobbing and thinking about the man, she swore she would never think about. She was imagining him living happily with Katherine and their kid must be same age as her kids and she felt the sting deep in her heart. Her mind knew she can't get weak specially when she was going to face her past once more although chances of running into them are low but still she didn't want to appear weak anymore so, she wiped her tears and with determined eyes started packing her bags. 

Shaman was sent to the hospital when his brothers found him the next day collapsed on the gym floor, it was no brainer that their boss has over-exerted his body yet again and knew very well that telling him anything would only fall on deaf ears so now they simply force him in the hospital and when things starts to get out of hand, they contact his grandma because she is the only woman who can make him agree to anything or everything. 

After a whole day of sleep, Shaman woke up finding himself in a hospital room, he was still groggy from the sleep when he heard his grandma "Is this your new way of committing suicide? He knew this was the way of her to show her care so he replied, "No, i just....i couldn't find or  remember a time when she was smiling, all the time we were together she was only upset, only crying" his voice at the end cracked but his grandma could care less, she accused him without a single thought "Hah! Smiling face, my foot! Have you ever made her smile? Leave that, have you ever smiled at her? Have you had a conversation with her? Did you ever stop to think about her when you were whoring around with that so called friend of yours? When that child was selflessly waiting for you to turn around, to look at her, to simply look at her but what did you do? you forced her to the very end, you didn't even spare your own kid" hearing the the words kid, Shaman looked at his grandma and she continued, "What, you thought i didn't know. That child had suffered so much so when she returned for her parents home, i met her and i had known she was pregnant with your kid. Don't tell me you ever thought her kid was not yours, Abel would die before she would let any other man touch her except you". The last statement was more of an accusation because grandma knew that Abel deserved way much more good stuff in life but after getting married she had only suffered, even though she wanted Abel to move on, she knew that child only loved her grandson and would only love him in this life.