Scores To Settle

With the help of sedatives, Shaman was able to rest more and it was already the wee hours in the morning when he stirred opening his eyes but unexpectedly he was calm this time and his friend was sitting beside his bed who asked him carefully for his injuries but his only reply was with another question. 

"Did they find her? His friend was at a loss as what to answer him who looked like would die any moment so he opened his mouth and replied, "They have found something that might help you come to some conclusion". Shaman got out of the bed and reached the lake where all the men were standing in two lines while the police were looking at some stuff which he recognized to be her clothes at the time of the jump she was wearing. The most horrible part was that it was soaked in blood but even after witnessing all this, Shaman's face remained unresponsive and he ordered his men to leave the place at once even suppressed the police to not to file any complaint or report. 

Everyone thought that he had made peace with the fact that Able was dead but his real thoughts were far from their conclusion. After dismissing them, he went back to his mansion and once inside his room, he went to his safe and retrieved his and Abel's old wedding rings before replacing his new ring with the old one. Concentrating on her ring, he spoke, "I know you are alive Abel because my soul can sense you very well and i also know my mistakes are irredeemable but you know i am one persistent man. I will wait while you again gain you wings and this time its my turn to love you unconditionally but baby just return once you feel i have suffered enough because i want to beg you for forgiveness and repent for the hurt i have caused you". 

He withdrawed a chain from the drawer and looped the ring in it before clasping it around his neck, this time he was going to wait for the love of his life with everything he has got but before that he had some scores to settle.