Finally, Divorced

Abel saw him walking out of the study and finally heard the sound of car fading away, she gripped her chest and fell on the floor. She thought it was easy but it was not, they say its easy to move on when you don't love someone but it gets impossible to leave when you someone so deeply. She knew it was the end so she calmly went to her own room and packed her bag, she didn't bring many things with her so it was easy to pack her stuff. 

His assistant soon came home and she explained her clauses that she wanted to add, it was a good thing that he left everything on this man as she can easily sever her ties with him. The lawyer was also very efficient, he altered the papers without any difficulty and Abel took a small moment for remincising over the past before signing the papers. She got to know that Shaman would directly meet her at civil beaurau office and the assistant was kind enough to give her a ride. It didn't take much time for her to reach the destination, they got off and saw Shaman along with his mistress standing there. 

She was Katherine, a very beautiful woman with short blond hair which was in contrast with Abel's dark black hair, she was a small-heighted woman but with very fragile body. When Abel first met her, she wanted to become friends with her until she got to know about her true colour. Abel was walking with his assistant and the lawyer but didn't greet any of the people ahead, she stood aside waiting for the man to finally sign the papers. Shaman indifferently signed the papers as Katherine was not feeling well but only god knows just how much she was at the moment. After the signing was done, Abel sighed internally but couldn't think anymore as Katherine was standing before her, she spoke, "Abel, please don't hate me and Sam as it was not our intention yesterday night.." but before she could continue Shaman interrupted her but Abel could care less she didn't even looked at the man once and directly went inside the office. His assistant followed her and soon they were called by the lawyer, it didn't take them much time as Shaman was like a nobility in the country, soon they both received original document of their divorce, Abel kept the paper inside her bag and wanted to leave this place as soon as possible but katherine wouldn't let her go that easily. 

She wet her eyes and spoke, "Although you guys didn't love each other, i still feel upset that you had to divorce like this but Abel i hope you will forgive us and attend our wedding". Abel didn't show it on her face but it still shocked her after hearing this but she smiled at her which shocked Katherine as well as Shaman, she replied, "I can't promise you about that but i hope you guys have a wonderful life ahead and you are right one thing we didn't love each other, goodbye!" 

Abel didn't wait any longer and turned around, she walked some steps when a black car approached her and she sat inside without looking back. This was her goodbye to the people here and this place, she took out her mobile and texted two people one was Shaman's grandma who was only person who genuinely loved her in this world, she told her about her divorce and departure and the other person was Katherine, she texted her "I hope the baby takes after his father". She broke the sim card and even disposed her phone, she didn't want anything from her past to hinder her future. 

They reached the airport and it was time for her to leave this place, she along with her only friend who helped her after she was reborned boarded the plane and left for Finland.