Grandma knows and supports Abel

Her grandpa calmed both the ladies and ordered the waiter to serve them food, it was almost noon and with eating they would be able to distract themselves. In the mean time, Abel told everything from start and how she lived till now in Finland and who helped her adjust there. Once again the old couple's heart shattered hearing how an alone girl lived her life without much help, although Abel didn't blame them but their inner voices were shouting loudly as how they snatched her happiness without a second thought. 

Soon, a waiter and a waitress served them their food and they were seated on a small round dinning table, the aroma was little strong and Abel scrunched her nose. Noticing her expression her grandma asked, "Do you not like the food? We will change the order if you want something else". 

"No, its not that grandma just that the smell is little strong but anything else" she hurriedly spoke while shaking her head and taking a sip of water. She carefully noticed the food and found more than one dish consisted of tuna and there was also meat which was half cooked and the book she was reading clearly stated to avoid these things. Also, the food must have been made in alcohol because she could feel the smell so she quickly avoided those foods and only aimed at green salad and water. To avoid feeling nausea, she kept the meaty foods far and water near her so that she could calm her nerves. 

After they were done with the food, her grandpa got a call and walked outside to tend to it while her grandma brought her in a small garden type where only they were present. They were strolling in the garden when she asked, "Are you pregnant?

The color from Abel's face disappeared and she started shivering, her fear came true because she never wanted them to know about her baby as they would force her to stay with them and if she refused, her baby would be snatched from her. She stood in complete silence when her grandma sighed and spoke, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, I know how you feel and before Shaman's grandmother, I am a woman so naturally I would support you. Take your baby far away from here and give him or her all the happiness in the world because i know you will be a very good mother". Abel hugged her grandma and spoke, "I am sorry grandma for not telling you sooner, its just that I got to know about it after the divorce". 

"Don't apologize dear, its our fault that you had to deal with all these alone" her grandma soothed her and wiped her tears. She continued, "So, that vile woman is going to make the baby of unknown father a heir of our family". Abel was shocked and asked, "Why do you think my baby is Shaman's and her is from another man, grandma? 

"I know you and my grandson, you will love him so much that you would never even think of another man let alone conceive baby from another man and also the reason behind his quick decision to marry that tramp" grandma replied. Abel was shocked again but also she was grateful that her grandma understood her and even supported her and it was more than enough for her to continue her life in the new place. 

Abel parted ways from them after some small talks and it was already evening, she was walking alongside the road when she felt a huge load is lifted from her heart, she couldn't thank the old lady enough as she had also sacrificed so much for her sake. She knew what importance a heir possess in these rich families and her grandma was supporting her, it was like a gift to her. Earlier, she got a text from her broker that an old couple was ready to buy her place so she wanted to meet them soon and finalize everything. Only one day was left for her from leaving this place, although this place had taken everything from her but it was also true that she also experienced everything here.