A New Prison For Her

It was already morning when Shaman opened his eyes, he gazed down at the woman in his arms and for the very first time, he mind was feeling at peace. He had severe insomnia and had to retort to taking sleeping pills or exhausting himself for a shut-eye but yesterday he slept without any drugs. It was all because of the woman in his arms, he couldn't help but stroke her face while she slept, for him it was not a bad feeling to wake up like this. 

Abel tried moving her body but she felt like she was imprisoned in a lava, the heat coming from next to her was bothering her and she wanted to get away from it. She tried in vain then opened her eyes to met with a pair of deep eyes, she lost her voice for a moment, then regaining her composure pushed him away from her. 

He let her go because his hand was little sore, Abel got to her feet and left the room without a backward glance but he didn't mind it. He also changed his clothes and got ready to leave for his office. 

Returning to her room, the first thing Abel did was locking her room then she calmed her racing heart because it not everyday that she gets this close to him. She cleared her mind and went to her wardrobe to find some clothes, when she heard footsteps from outside, she got closer to the window to take a look and was stupefied by the scene.

There was an army of men just below her room and even she could make out men dressed in black guarding the whole budling in fact they were standing till where her eyes could see. She knew her failed plan would backfire on her but this was too much and it would also become really hard to distract this army of men. She chewed on her lips when she saw the man behind this standing with the butler and talking, while she was staring at him, their eyes met and she could make out the smirk on his face, she got so angry that she drew the curtains and locked herself in the bathroom. 

Even after completing her morning activities, she didn't step out of her room and only sat on the bed thinking, but was interrupted by a knock on the door, she got up and opened it to find the aunt with a tray of food, the aunt spoke, "Master had asked me to deliver the breakfast to your room, dear". Abel wanted to refuse but held her refusal because at this moment her freedom was at stake and she couldn't take a risk by angering him any further. 

She had her breakfast and went on with her as usual, but limited on her detective skills as her enemy at this time would be on high alert and she wanted to wait for him to loosen his guard and formulate a new plan.