Her Heart

Its been a week since she last saw Shaman but the little snacks never stopped getting delivered, the guards are as usually guarding, the only thing that ever changed is her morning sickness, its getting severe everyday, she can't even sleep at night but she was glad to have the aunt as her maid because she would bring her pain killers and even sleeping pills to get her nights by. 

One night she was again having trouble sleeping and she wanted to have a walk outside so she quietly came out of her room, she came downstairs when she heard faint voices coming from the servant's room, she quietly followed the voices and came across a half-closed room.

She saw the aunt and the butler sitting on sofa facing a television and that's when she noticed the news running on the television, it was a birthday banquet and the birthday girl was Katherine, the news telecasted their live celebration video. Abel couldn't avert her eyes from the man's smiling face, it was just so soft that anybody would fall in love with him, he was cutting the cake along with Katherine, he held her so gently as if she were a paper flower who will wither by a single wrong touch. Now, he was giving a loving speech for the woman who smiled at him ever so softly. 

Abel clutched her heart tightly and watched the scene unfold in front of her, now the man gifted her a very beautiful necklace, she heard the people speak, the piece is called "Heart of the flower", rumors are that the man who made this was a very romantic lover, he made this specially to show his love for his wife, to give her a piece of his heart in this method and from then on, this piece is auctioned to only people who buy it for their lovers or wives. 

She was still in shock when she heard the aunt, "Why does young master make madam's life hard if he is so happy in his life, sometimes I don't get him, growing up without love we knew he was estranged from these feelings but seeing him now happy with that evil woman, it feels like we don't know him anymore". The butler shook his head and replied, "I only pray that our lady remains strong and gives birth without any issues, as for the young master, we don't know till when he will keep her like this". 

Abel felt so ironic, even the servants knew what his master is doing was wrong but the man couldn't see or he just doesn't consider other's life valuable. She bitterly went to her room and lay on the bed, even if she was angry, the tears flowed continuously from her eyes because even though she lost all hope in him, a part of her heart still loved him and she knew all well that it would never stop loving him. And the saddest part was that the bastard didn't deserve any of her love or affection.