He Came Drunk

Its been a while when Abel came to this house, at first she tried resisting but every time she did so a new threat would be thrown her way and she had to retreat but now she was living normally as if she had accepted her life here but that was far from the truth. The whole time she has been here, she learned about all the servants and bodyguards, she knew them with their name, position and schedules. It was a tight security around her that is why she was pretending to accept her life here but in her mind she was already planning her escape. Her body has also changed and now one can easily tell that she is pregnant, apart from her planning her escape, she kept her body fine and didn't cry even for one day. There were times when she would watch television and find how loving her ex-husband is towards his new wife by following her for health check-ups, even candlelight dinners, it was all over the media but Abel was never worried about these she has long accepted her unrequited love and she would never let them affect her. 

One night she was sleeping in her room when she felt thirsty and sat up on her bed to look for the glass she always keeps before coming to bed. She swing her to grab the glass when someone handed her the glass and she drank it before slipping on the bed again. "Wait something seems off, how did the glass ended in my hand by its own" she again sat up by a jolt and found someone sitting by the bed, she immediately turned on the lights and found her ex-husband sitting in a suit with a red face. She was startled but still spoke, "What are you doing here? 

He didn't reply just kept staring at her and stretched his hands toward her face which she slapped off, he got angry and spoke, "Don't forget whose house are you in? She replied, "Don't forget who forced me to be here? He was pissed at her reply but she wasn't wrong, he tugged at his tie before yanking it off his neck and stood up from the chair he was sitting. Abel feared the way he looked, she knew he was drunk because she could smell it on him and seeing him walking up to her she backed away on the bed. But, he soon caught her hands and tied it with his tie to the headboard, feeling cornered, she yelled, "What the hell do you think you are doing Shaman? Hearing his name coming from her mouth, he chuckled and spoke, "Just what do you think i would do to a woman in my bed? 

Abel was dumbfounded hearing his words, she knew where all this was going and started flailing her legs as it was the only part left to fight, she screamed, "Shaman leave me right this instant otherwise I will kill you, you bastard". Shaman chuckled and asked, "Are you scared now, my kitten? and held her legs down while throwing the quilt on the floor, he unbuttoned his suit and one by the discarded his clothes next to the quilt on the floor.