All prepared

Abel went through the documents and prepared her questions, it was easy because this woman seems to be talented in acting, she scoffed and thought about her past as how she was deprived of her husband, family, child, and her happiness. She thought, "Well, my husband was never mine to begin with so i don't have any regrets about him and i hope this woman never messes with me again because this time even Shaman won't be able to save her from me". Earlier, she was too forgiving but not anymore, she had learnt her lesson and also in a very cruel manner. 

That day, she had to work late because she had to get approval for the questions she had prepared and with the help of the team they were able to edit the questions according to her team lead. She went home very late, she took a warm shower and cooked herself dinner, it was a simple meal but with full of nutrition and while she was scrolling through her phone, she got to know about the news posted by the PR team of Katherine that Shaman was going to escort her to the interview, she paused for a second but then she was normal because she had her divorce papers with her and according to that he won't be able to take any action against her even if he got to know about the babies. But, she was worried about Katherine because she knew how vicious of a person Katherine was, she texted her friend with whom she came here because she needed a fake relationship to get through this situation.

The next day, she took an early leave because she had to prepare for the trip, the company organised a two-day trip but Abel took five day leave as she wanted to visit her old house for the last time because she didn't knew if she would ever return to her hometown anymore. They would be leaving in the afternoon and reach there in the evening and rest for the night before the interview. 

On the other hand, Katherine was busy preparing for her appearance for the interview, she had ordered matching  couple clothes for Shaman and herself as it was going to be an official public appearance. Shaman was busy working when his assistant knocked on the door and came in, he spoke, "President, there isn't any trace of Miss Abel after leaving, even the airport footage was destroyed beyond repair and we couldn't even trace the flight she took". Shaman was confused just how smart the other person was to cover her traces from this city where he himself was the king. He pinched the space between his eyebrows and asked, "Just how long were we married? His assistant seemed shocked after hearing the question but before he could answer, he heard, "Leave it, find out all the information about her from her birth till the time she was with me. Don't leave even the things she used to eat and wear".