Shaman's Misery

As soon as Elli left the office, Shaman fell backwards crashing into the table and sinking to the floor, he knew they would hate him but witnessing it first hand made him vulnerable. His throat was burning and tears after tears were falling from his eyes, his own son hated him so much that he felt like dying. He dug his fingers into his palm to suppress his emotions but couldn't do a thing about it, it felt like his whole world was crashing down on him and now any sort of happiness seemed like a far cry for him. His wife hated him, his children were disgusted by him so how can he live his life anymore? What more was left for him in this life? While he was walloping in his misery, he got a text from his secretary, all the sadness left his place and a cruel look took its place.

Lia took a half hour leave to drop her kids at the apartment, till they find a nanny she would have to pick her kids from school and drop them at the house. She strapped them to their seats when she noticed her son, he had a far look on his face and she couldn't help but ask, "Did something happened at school? Elli had a shocked look for a minute on his face before it turned into a poker one, he replied, "No mother, i am just thinking about school work as i have skipped a grade, i have a lot of home work to do". Lia comforted her son, saying, "Don't worry, do what you can do and please don't forget to enjoy your school life, make friends, laugh and all, just don't always study, ok? Elli nodded and Cecily started sharing her day with them, it was nice to hear that they are adjusting well with the school, Cecily even made friends which made Lia smile, now she only wants her son to be a little more sociable. 

On the other hand, Luke had an easy day, because of his grandfather everyone in the hospital respected him and no one would ever try to cross him but his inner self knew that he didn't belong here, not anymore but he had sworn, he would pay for everything that had been caused by him. And the first thing he had to do was to apologize, to the people whom he couldn't face at that time and the next thing he had to do was visit her grave.