His guilt

Through an unknown string Shaman was being pulled towards her and he didn't even realized when he followed her to a small mansion. The place was unknown for him because he never hear anything about this place or rather never intended to listen to her in the first place. The guilt was eating him alive, although they both had a deal for this marriage but he never thought she would be losing so much because of him. He was a business man always going for his benefit but after seeing her so broken he couldn't think straight, he was still busy with his thoughts when he phone buzzed. 

It was a call from his wife and he felt a discomfort in his heart but still replied to the call, she spoke, "Where are you this late in the night? 

"I am busy in a meeting and might be late so don't wait for me and sleep, ok? She pouted before speaking, "Your baby here is restless and needs his father, are you still gonna be late? Shaman paused but agreed to come as soon as possible and hung up the call. He still remembered the day when he asked for the divorce from Abel, although he didn't face her but was shocked after hearing her question his reason for the divorce. He didn't answer and she didn't probe further and left, only he knew he couldn't face her because of what he had done the night before. He was not a man to casually play around and when he found that he had taken the innocence of his friend, he was helpless and the only way to redeem things was to divorce Abel. The alimony he offered was to help him reduce his guilt but after learning that she didn't take anything, his guilt only intensified. 

The woman now his ex-wife was going to leave the city and never come back but one thing still confused him was that "Now she know that Katherine is pregnant with my child, even the dates clearly shows that we hooked up behind her but why did she never confronted me about it" This question had been bugging him but he had no answer to this, he sighed and after a long look at the mansion, he made his way to his house. 

On the other hand, Katherine was restless, she had this unknown fear after meeting Abel, although she had successfully kicked her from his life but her return had slightly shook her. The way her eyes were mocking her at the interview, she is sure that Abel is back for revenge. Biting her nails, she made a call, "I need complete information on Abel by any means" and hung up, now she was little relaxed and soon heard engines going off. She smiled and hurried downstairs to hug her husband, this is what is her life now and no one will take it from her even if she is Abel.