Shaman's Confidence

Back in the car, Lia was lost in thoughts, in the mall, she pretended to be brave but now when the reality really sink in, she felt tears glistening in her eyes, its been so long still that could make her cry without even speaking a sentence. She knew it was hypocritical of her to want him to be single when she herself was in a marriage but the thing that sting the most was that he was still with that woman, and he went as far as being her husband and father to her kid when he knew the child was not his. Lia immediately rebuked herself after thinking like that, the kid is innocent so she shouldn't think negatively, while she was lost in thoughts, her daughter kept asking questions about them but when she glanced at the mirror, she noticed her son with clenched jaw and angry look. She knew he had guessed about his real father and the way he was glaring outside the window, she needed to have a talk with him. Sometimes, she felt her son was wise and intelligent beyond his age and this incident only proved just how wrong she had been in taking care of him. She swore, she would strong as a bull for her kids and she will be braver and tell them about their real father but the thing that they might hate her for keeping them away from their real father breaks her heart. 

While on the other hand, Shaman dismissed his driver and drove away while still in shock, he stopped at a nearby lake and sat on the grass when it started raining, he titled his head towards the sky and a smile broke on his face. He murmured, "She is alive, our kids are alive, our son....he looks just like me" he paused then shouted, "My wife is alive, god thankyou so much for keeping her alive. She is here and nothing matters, she is, my wife is here". He shouted until his voice was hoarse but that didn't stop his happiness, he was alive too now, standing up, he got in his car and drove home. He knew he had to some major stalking but first he needed to have a quick shower so he followed with his plans and made a hot coffee for himself. After searching about Luke in vain, he phoned his personal assistant to find everything about him and what he had been doing since the past five years. It would take some time because this man's identity after Abel had been missing is wiped out. He came to know about his profession but that's all is there but his gut feeling says there's a lot he has been hiding and from the looks of it even Abel didn't know much about him. He remembered him calling Abel Lia which clarifies why it was impossible to search for her and if they are married then it must have been without Abel's approval or consciousness because Abel would never marry another man.