Rosy

Although, Lia was a little hesitant, Luke was on the top of the clouds after hearing her yes after so long, he knew it can either be a doom or new beginning for them when they return but it was also a good thing for him as he was confident in wooing his wife. In all these years, he thought that she didn't remember her past and so he never poked at her memory but now that he knew she was regaining memories, he asked the question that was always stuck at his throat.

"Who is their father? With bated breath, he looked at Lia and asked this question because he wanted to notice every single change of expression on her face. Lia knew this question was due all these years so she calmly replied, "He is a businessman but we were divorced before the kids were born so you don't have to worry about my past life as i have legal documents saying my ex-husband could never interfere in my life again". 

Luke exhaled his breath, he never remembered he was holding but the answer really eased his burden because now he won't have to worry about any sort of competition. Now that all things were settled, they were going to leave in a week. 

Shaman woke up from his nightmare again while screaming Abel's name, it has become some sort of his ritual now but he didn't mind because in his messed up way, he was reminiscing about his wife. While he was heaving loudly, his phone pinged with a message alert, he saw the name and quickly changed his dress and headed outside. Beside his house was a two-floor small villa where he walked, scanned his fingerprint on the door and hurried inside. 

A small girl came running to him and jumped in his arms, he immediately carried her and spoke, "Rosy, what happened tell daddy, i am here". Rosy looked at him with her puffed cheeks and spoke, "I saw a scary dream and mommy and nanny Pam were not here". Shaman quickly soothed her, "They might be sleeping and couldn't hear you dear, don't worry now that daddy is here, he will read you a story". Rosy nodded and hugged his neck while resting her head on his shoulder, Shaman walked to her room when he noticed Katherine running towards them but he looked at her and pointed his head for her to get back to her room. Katherine retreated watching Shaman take Rosy to Rosy's room, it was a bad enough situation and she didn't want to make it worse.