Rebirth

Hearing her shy moan, Shaman was electrocuted, he wanted her so badly but waited to calm her body, he sucked her breasts alternately and slowly trailed down her body leaving her breathless. He soon found her lower body and spread her legs wide before bowing down to suck her pussy, Abel was feeling ecstatic, she was biting her lips while grabbing his hair, Shaman raised his one hand and squeezed one of her breasts making her moan uncontrollably. He tasted her juices that licked non-stop and didn't let her stop at that, he put his fingers inside her cunt. Her shoulder's arched back giving him more access to enter easily, he increased his pace and it didn't take much time for her to reach her orgasm again and now she was panting while eyes closed. Shaman took off his boxers and stroked his pillar which was at a ninety degree now, he grabbed Abel's hand and made her stroke him, feeling his erect member, Abel opened her eyes and looked at man who had now closed his eyes in pleasure, although it was her first time in this life but she had done this before which was forced by the same man in her previous life. 

Shaman felt perfectly aroused now and let go of Abel's hand, he positioned himself between her legs and kissed her lips once more before whispering in her ears "It will pain for a while but you will soon feel pleasure so endure it", it was the same sentence he spoke in her previous life but the only difference was that she thought it was in consideration for her but the man had sex with her only because he thought she was someone else. A tear fell from her eyes but she stubbornly held her voice as she didn't wanted to suffer anymore, Shaman poked his member outside her entrance before abruptly pushing in, he let out a growl while Abel gasped as he was too big for her. She dig her nails on his back, scratching his arms, shoulder and back, after getting himself fully inside he caressed the woman below him and spoke, "I am going to move", it was as if he was communicating with himself, at first he moved slowly and after sometimes, his pace increased, it was too much for Abel to control, she grabbed his arm while moaning softly, he bent down to ravage her mouth at the same time before moving down to suck her breasts. Shaman stopped his movements and stood on his knees while his member was inside her, she groped her legs keeping them on either side of his shoulder before pounding her endlessly, it was still first time for Abel's body and she getting tired, she tried her best to cooperate but it was useless, her tears were now dry on her face and she stammered, "Sttto..p..." 

Shaman heard the woman and pulled her before making her sit on his lap, they were face-to-face but couldn't see each other. He hugged her before speaking, "Let me in, i can't endure it", although these words were spoken in a hoarse voice, Abel felt it like he was not the man she knew as he had never left his composure in any situation but right now his whole aura emitted lust. Abel slowly put her arms around his neck and he kissed her before putting himself inside once again, this time he was not a tiny bit gentle, he was like a beast fucking her without stopping, Abel's legs were numb but he wasn't stopping and only changing positions to make her body little comfortable. Abel closed her eyes and evened her breath but didn't sleep, after half an hour, the pounding stopped, she felt the man spooning her while tucking them inside a blanket. Abel waited for half an hour more before slowly turning towards the man who was in a deep slumber. She got up and glanced around the room, it was the same as before.