She couldn't leave

Shaman understood that he didn't knew about her preference, he brought the stuff that his assistant always got for Katherine but the only difference was that for Abel, he bought it himself. So, he simply feed her the snacks that the maid bought, Abel looked through his farce and after eating spoke, "It must be hard for you to tend to your both current and ex wives but alas you don't even know what your ex-wife like so why don't you stop all this pretense and tell me at once why have you prisoned me here?

Shaman hand's tightened around her waist and his eyes darkened, while clenching his teeth he spoke, "No matter what, you are not allowed to leave until I say so". 

Abel yelled, "Just why are you hell bent on ruining the remaining part of my life? Have I ever done anything to harm you? Please let me g..."

She couldn't complete her words before his lips came crashing on her, she was startled at first but soon came to realize the situation and shoved him with both hands. He didn't budge, he even held both of her hands in one hand and pressed it behind her and with  the other hand, he grabbed her neck to deepen the kiss. 

Abel was so angry that she bit on his lips until they both tasted the metallic taste of blood, Shaman reluctantly let her lips go after sucking one more time, she was feeling just from a kiss with him and Abel knew if she didn't guard against him, she will be eaten by him raw. She looked at him with full hatred in her eyes and saw him wiping the blood from her lips before licking it clean. 

Feeling humiliated, she tried getting up from his lap and this time he let her go and she directly went to her room without a backward glance. Seeing her feeing like this Shaman felt disappointed and swiped the contents off the table with one hand directly leaving the place. 

Hearing the noise, Abel locked her room and directly went to the window and saw his car leaving, heaving a relieved sigh she flung herself on the bed, recalling about the time at the dinning table she couldn't help but feel aggrieved. 

Time went by like this and Shaman didn't visit her again, all this time she had befriended a girl who worked on a contract basis here, she was IN charge of cleaning the house, she was an ambitious girl and would do anything if given some money. Although, Abel didn't have anything valuable on her but she still had a diamond bracelet when she came here and she had been trading one bead at a time for one errand. Now that not much beads have left, she would have to hurry with her plans. 

She was determined with her plans but couldn't proceed with it as Shaman made an unexpected visit at the house, she collided with him at the back door and knew it was the end of her plans. She was horrified when she saw his dark eyes and the cruel look on his face, she took two staggering steps backward and couldn't but fall backward when a strong arm shielded her from falling, she was engulfed by a strong smell of tobacco.