Took The Bait

That night, she didn't sleep and was lost in her thoughts, it was almost five months now from she got to know about her pregnancy and her stomach was also round, showing the proof, she already got a new plan for her escape, although it was hundred times risky than the previous one, she knew she had to take this risk for her babies. 

She stayed in the house and ate fine but showed how sick and weak she was outwardly and one day it helped, the man she was waiting for finally showed up. The man who very effortlessly ruined her life in the past and now was here, she had prepared everything but was still little nervous, she was resting in her bed when the door of her room creaked and footsteps came nearer and nearer. 

Shaman was speaking to a woman, seemingly a doctor, and then they came closer, a warm hand was pressed on her forehead and she opened her eyes staring right into the same deep eyes who had haunted her every night. She didn't speak and he gently sat beside her and asked the doctor to check on her. After some assessment, the doctor went outside with him and Abel sat on the bed quietly, soon Shaman came with a tray in his hands. Seeing the porridge in his hands, Abel asked, "What did the doctor say? 

He replied, "Nothing, just that you need to move your body a little bit and prescribed some medicines to lessen your morning sickness, here eat this you need more energy". It was on the tip of her tongue to refuse but she held it in and took the bowl from him and started eating. At first, he was shocked to see her being this obedient but still a small smile formed on his lips, after she was done, he took the bowl from her and wiped her mouth for her. She was getting sick from his touch but continued her silence, he bought her a book to read and also his documents so he could work, in the quiet room both were doing their own work but still it was a peaceful time, soon it got dark outside and this was the time, she was waiting for, she got up from the bed when she felt a hand at her waist and looked up to find him.

He asked, "Where are you going? Do you need something? 

Abel was getting annoyed but kept her composure and replied, "I am going to make chocolate shake for me, would you like a cup of coffee? He replied, "I will ask the aunt to do it", she stopped him saying, "Remember, the doctor said, I need to move and it isn't a heavy chore so don't worry". Looking at her calm face, he agreed and let her go and went back to the chair to complete his work, Abel swiftly made her way to the kitchen, she prepared the drinks and came back to the room, he was still working so she placed the tray on the table and placed the cup on his side and the glass on her side. She didn't wanted him to delay so she resumed her reading while occasionally sipping on her drink. 

She sighed in her mind when she noticed him sipping on the coffee, soon they were finished and Abel took the tray back to the kitchen where she deliberately delayed by looking into the refrigerator for some snacks. It was more than half and hour till they drank so it was safer now, she made her way to the room, got inside and saw him still working so she grabbed her night clothes and went inside the bathroom. 

After taking a quick bath, she came outside while patting her hair with a towel, she had on her dressing table and found a dryer to dry her hair, she was looking down so she didn't noticed him behind her, he took the dryer from her and started drying her hair. When it was done, he made her stand and turned her to face him, they looked directly in each other's eyes and she let him see how vulnerable she was before him, she was just enticing him and waiting for him to take the bait.

It was her first success when he carried her princess-style and laid her on the bed, she knew where this was going but she was running out of time, so she could only take charge of the situation, she pulled him on the bed and sat on his waist. Without breaking the eye-contact, she unbuttoned his shirt, placed her hands on his bare chest and pecked him on the lips but didn't remove her lips waiting, soon enough she felt a hand grabbing her neck and deepening the kiss.