His Anxiousness

Feeling the emptiness beside her, Abel could only sigh because once again she will not let her feelings get in her way. She got up and got ready before going downstairs, although she can only rely on Katherine's plan she will never repeat the mistake of trusting her enemy again. Her breakfast was already placed on the table and she only had to sit there to eat her food. But she couldn't finish her food as her morning sickness was getting severe day-by-day.

She felt sick and didn't have energy to continue eating so she left the dinning room, back in her room, she lay on the bed and closed her eyes while praying and hoping her sickness would go away.

On the other hand, Katherine was planning her once and all plan of killing Abel, she knew very well that Shaman had affection for Abel and towards herself, he only felt responsible but she still wanted to be his wife even if he didn't love her. Due to her heavy body, she was getting angry easily now-a-days, Katherine had never thought of delivering a baby, she never wanted to affect her figure for this purpose but because this was going to be Shaman's heir, she had to endure all the pain and suffering till she delivered the baby. After that day, she never saw Shaman coming to her house but the snacks and supplements were getting delivered on time and the maids were making sure she didn't suffer for a single thing yet she was angry because in her heart she knew where Shaman was spending his time while abandoning her. 

In the office, Shaman was working when he received a call from the butler who informed him about the morning sickness that Abel was suffering from, he immediately called his doctor friend and asked him about the this and when his got to know that he wanted a remedy for his ex-wife, he mocked him saying, "How can you still care about her when she is pregnant with other's child? Have you fallen so deep that you forsake this fact?

Shaman became so angry that he smashed his phone on the table, he was getting this irritating feeling again in his heart, he couldn't keep his mind calm, he wanted to get angry at her but he knew, he was in no position to complain when he himself had betrayed her, right now he just wanted to live his life peacefully with her so without thinking much he left for her place. 

When he came in her room, he could hear her throwing up in the bathroom, he walked inside and pulled her hairs behind and patted her back, he was feeling extremely nervous as he saw her face getting paler and paler, he couldn't reduce this uneasy feeling and quickly carried her inside after cleaning her face. He called his friend to come and check Abel as her condition seemed getting serious.