The eye contact

Next morning, Abel started her day early as the venue for the interview was little far from the hotel she was staying. She completed her morning routine and changed into one of the dresses she bought from window shopping, it was a beautiful wine-red colored dress that came five inches above her knee. She paired it with red heels, and let her hair loose as she didn't knew any hairstyle, after collecting all the work related documents she walked out of the room. 

In the lobby, she met with her other colleagues who were stunned by her appearance as they have never seen her this dressed. Her senior approached her spoke about the stuff related to the work before saying, "You did a good job in dressing yourself as we are going to interview one of the most famous celebrity also the venue is a banquet hall so this much is necessary". He himself was wearing a suit, Abel thanked him and joined the group with the others, soon they were escorted on a bus. They also got a sandwich and a morning coffee which Abel was very thankful for as she didn't know till how late she would have to wait before eating. 

After one and half hour, they reached the venue, all the team members went to their assigned task and started working on it. Abel arranged the chair and instructed the other members about the props to be placed on the right place, everything was ready and now only the main celebrity was missing. 

Soon, someone announced that the couple were coming, Abel sighed and calmed her heart, with determined eyes she looked forward. A sweet couple, arm-in-arm were making there way towards them, Shaman was gently escorting his wife to the interview venue this was enough for the social media to explode. For the very first time, Abel felt that Shaman can be this gentle because with her he never even cared to pretend to be gentle. She broke into a mocking smile but her gaze never left the man, Shaman who was engrossed in his own thoughts suddenly lifted his gaze and it landed on a woman in red dress, there their eyes met.