The Long Night 2

Abel couldn't help but moan in her throat making Shaman kiss her harder, it was a long breathtaking kiss, he left her lips and looked at her both were panting and breathing hard. He slide her in her hair and took some in his fist, arching her head so he could taste her neck, he trailed her throat, neck, shoulder, and stopped just above her breast. Their eyes locked and very slowly he laid her on the bed exposing her chest, Abel was flustered but lust had already took over her body, without wasting anytime Shaman arched back and palmed her breasts before pinching her nipples. 

Slowly he lowered his mouth at her peaks and took one in his mouth while palming the other making her moan out loudly, she arched her body to give him more access and unknowingly her left hand reached his hair and she pulled him closer all the while moaning. Shaman alternated between her breasts sucking and licking making her moan continuously, after making sure that she had moaned enough, he released her breast with a pop sound and sat back between her legs. He slowly pulled her panties hard tearing it into confetti's and grabbed one leg and positioned it at his shoulder and kissed her ankles, then under her knees and trailed higher and higher near her center. While looking at her he swiped his fingers above her clit and she gasped, he lowered his head between her leg and left a kiss on her center before attacking her cunt with his tongue. Abel lost all control and with both hands pulled on his hair so that he would go deeper and Shaman got her message as his fucked her with tongue while his fingers furiously stroked her clit. Soon her orgasm hit her hard and her hips bucked against his mouth but he kept her rooted to the bed by pinning her thigs, her hands plopped on the bed beside her and she was breathing heavily but he didn't stop his ministrations until her body became still. She was naked before him and he had already shredded his clothes except his briefs but now that was also gone and with hungry eyes his gaze trailed all over her body and he mouthed "Beautiful" making her blush even harder, seeing him like that it encouraged Abel to take control once again and she came forward in sitting position and found his dick hard and long and gulped. That night it was all dark and she was already under pressure that she didn't notice his length but now seeing it in front of her she felt scared, reading her expression he spoke, "Don't worry baby, it won't hurt because i have made you ready" and with some strength she took his cock in her hand and stroked its length making him still with surprise. She slid between his knees and came to face level with his length, licked the tip making him shiver, Shaman held her hair in his fist and slowly guided her to take his length in her mouth and she did it, she started bobbing her head taking his cock while sucking and licking, he grit his teeth and encouraged her, "That's it baby, you are doing great" Abel was happy to hear him and continued her work, her other hand grabbed his balls making him shiver again and he pulled his cock out of her mouth, making her look at him in confusion. He replied, "I won't be able to control anymore and for the first time i want to come inside you", Abel was flustered even more but laid back on the bed, shaman raised her folded legs upward making her knees meet with her breast, pumped his cock and with one forceful thrust pushed inside her, Abel closed her eyes feeling him inside her.

"Don't you dare close your eyes" he roared making her lock eyes with him, he stilled her for a moment so that she could adjust against his length and when she was settled his started thrusting slowly. Abel felt the speed as a torture and spoke, "Harder", Shaman smiled and replied, "Yeah baby" and started thrusting faster hitting her g-spot and going in deep, his hands came beside her head and she slipped her legs circling his waist making him go to the end, his balls were hitting her undersides. Her hands scratched his back making him push harder, she was close to her second orgasm when she heard him declaring, "You are mine", it hit her hard and she came but he didn't slowed his pace but continued speaking, "Tell me you are mine" but she didn't spoke and he licked her nipples making her shiver below him, he continued, "Tell me baby".

When she didn't spoke, he slid his hand over your clit rubbing it, Abel gasped and he stroked even harder while thrusting in, "Tell me baby please", Abel choked at his pained voice and replied "I am yours" while looking at his eyes. He cursed, "Fuck" and shuddered before coming, Abel felt her insides filled with his juices and satisfaction took over his face. Before you could say a word, he slid out of you and went in the bathroom only to return with a wet cloth, he again took position between her legs but this time he cleaned your body, making sure she was clean, he cleaned himself with the cloth and laid beside her, closing the lamps. He made her back hit his chest in a spooning position before covering them with a blanket, one hand was below her head and the other holding her waist firmly. She was so close to him that she felt tears pool her eyes but she didn't cry and only relaxed herself in his embrace because she knew this was temporary.