An indigestable dinner

Abel's friend name is Josh, he works in export and import business, his business allows him to travel world so when Abel told about her circumstance, he readily agreed to help her and now she was again asking for a very big help from him. Although, he was not married but he still had a private life and Abel was hesitating to ask but because of his kind nature, he wanted to help her. 

She knew Shaman was a cruel business man and he must be already following her but this time she was already prepared, the marriage between her and her friend is just for show but she must play it real and for that she had already bought rings that she exchanged with her friend and the rest they will act. They were calmly having dinner when they heard a commotion at the door and the manager of the place hurriedly came to the place. Soon there was a announcement "Dear customers, sorry to bother everyone but kindly vacate this place as it is an order from Mr. Shaman and don't worry for your losses you will paid with a luxury dinner delivered at your home", hearing this Abel smirked and started getting up but the manager stopped her saying, "Mr. Shaman has specifically mentioned to hold you and your husband as this is a small gift from him to you both". Abel frowned still sat back with her friend and soon the entire hall was empty and the culprit made the grand entry making Abel completely speechless. 

When Shaman was in his office, he got a picture as a text from his detective and in the picture he saw his ex-wife having a loving dinner with her new husband. The pictured showed her smiling face and he wondered "Has she ever smiled in front of me, well not that i remember anything". He didn't understand why he was feeling so prickly after watching the picture and made the decision to ruin it. 

He made deliberate steps towards the couple while Abel was completely calm now, she made a gesture to her friend to start acting and they were all ready now. Reaching their table Shaman spoke, "Hello again Abel and this must be your new husband" while speaking he directly sat beside Abel making her fingers clench. Josh looked at their expression and spoke, "Hello, Mr. Shaman, i am Josh, her loving husband". Hearing the word 'loving', Abel almost chuckled but held it and spoke, "To what do I owe this honor from the great Mr. Shaman". 

Shaman narrowed his gaze at her and spoke, "Oh! Don't be so distant with me after all we have a history together. Can't I treat you to a dinner? Abel just wanted to slap him but instead she spoke, "Well you don't had to go this far but it would have been great if you had brought your wife along". Shaman's smirk left his face while Abel watched his expression changing and he retorted, "As you know, she is carrying my child and it is not safe for her to travel around and I didn't want to trouble her so make do with me". 

Abel clenched her fingers hard, this shit hurt more than she thought but she only smiled and resumed her dinner, Shaman had a grim look on his face, he felt a real jerk saying the things but he wanted to see her reaction. During the dinner, nobody spoke only the couple put food on each other's plates while Shaman watched them in silence. After they were done, Abel didn't spoke anything only Josh thanked the man for the dinner and they decided to leave.