An awaiting storm

After leaving him dumfounded, Abel texted her friend and her ride was already waiting downstairs, she hurried inside the car and left the place. She was trying hard to calm her nerves but it was of no use, she still shivered thinking about his body that she felt against her, she knew very well that it was only a physical attraction and nothing more but deep down she knew what it was and for that she hated herself like hell. 

On the other end, Shaman was completely speechless, he didn't knew this new Rose that he met just now, in the past Abel never ever talked back and tonight she was a complete different person. He was still feeling a sting in his groins but he ignored it remembered the way her body felt in his hands, it was just perfect for him. He immediately shook his head to shake off those lingering feelings and dialed his assistant, "Follow her" and hung up. He directly went to his office because right now he was agitated as he had never heard o in his life but his ex-wife was simply not following him and that was pissing him off. Getting rejected first time in his life, he was unleashing all his anger on his poor employees as there was no one to bear his anger. After sometime he got a text and it was a picture of the very woman with whom he was pissed and she was happily eating with non other than the man she left this country with and his anger boiled. 

Abel already had decided on the place she was meeting with her friend because seeing Shaman's reaction he won't leave her alone and for the time she was here she had to avoid him at all costs. She was with his baby and if he got to know about it he will definitely snatch it away from her which is why she planned all this remarriage thing with her friend. She arrived at the place, paid the driver and entered the restaurant, her friend was already there, she explained him of her plan and he agreed to do his part but unknown to her a storm was awaiting her to devour her wholly.