Just a title

Abel had lived here for her entire marriage but the problem resides in the area where this house is located, it is a private and only property in the neighborhood so running from here would be suicide because she would die before reaching the road.

She casually roamed in the corridor before reaching the stairwell, walking down she glanced around and was surprised after finding nothing has changed since she left, its like she never left this place, she thought, "He must have forgot about this place as he was living in a new place with his new wife..nope the only wife". When she came down the old butler and the maid whom she used to called aunt were present ready to assist her and she felt a little warm in her heart. 

Reaching out to her, she took the maid's hands in her own and spoke, "How are you aunt? The maid was already in tears, shaking her head, feeling loved Abel stroked her and caressed her speaking, "If I knew I would make you this upset, I wouldn't have come here", the maid quickly wiped her tears and panicked, "No dear, its just been so long and seeing you here suddenly in this way, I am overwhelmed and nervous so don't say that. In my heart you are the one and only madam I would ever acknowledge". Hearing the title, Abel chuckled sarcastically and spoke, "No aunt, I no longer hold that title and even before it was just a title without any meaning so just treat me like your daughter and nothing more". She then walked towards the dinning table and sat on one of the side chairs, immediately the maid served her with warm food, seeing all her favorites, Abel felt overwhelmed, she felt loved again but she knew she couldn't rely on anyone now. 

She ate her food peacefully while time to time talking with both the butler and the maid so she could gain their complete trust because in the end they were her ex-husband's employee and they would always report everything to him so she need to play her game expertly.  

Shaman's pov

It was wrong to feel reluctant to go to your wife when she is pregnant with your child and needs you but leaving Abel behind after the night felt more wrong. I never knew we would be so prefect, so aligned together and her eyes when she met mine when I was inside her, it was something deep. I felt like drowning all the time but her body kept me ashore, the time when I made Katherine pregnant, I don't remember a single thing that would have happen between us but yesterday deep inside Abel's body, it felt like it was not my first time with her which is ridiculous, she is already pregnant with someone else's child but something was there that I couldn't comprehend. I never expected her to be so tight that even thinking about her now, I am getting a hard on, sitting on a chair watching over my wife who is sleeping. She had called me because she was ill and it was my responsibility so it couldn't be helped but my mind was completely immersed in yesterday's night memories.