A Perfect Family

Shaman finally came back to his senses and looked around himself, first he scolded Rosy harshly, "Apologize now! To the girl and her parents". Rosy knew his angry voice very well so she gritted her teeth and spoke, "I am sorry for everything, please forgive me". Lia nudged her daughter who replied, "Its ok but please refrain from pushing someone when you want something, its bad manners". Lia was very proud of her daughter and Rosy just now apologized so she didn't want to pursue the matter so she grabbed Luke's sleeve and before she could speak a word, he nodded and said, "I understand". Glancing at the manager, he spoke, "I won't pursue the matter as my wife doesn't want to create a scene but make sure it doesn't happen again" The manager apologized again and wanted to add compensation but Luke refused it all.

At the same time, Shaman was watching this unfold, he looked at the woman he is in love with being called as someone else's wife and the child, he was his own but he was calling someone else father. He heart was shattering all over again but it was his own doing, his punishment but the pain was there, it hurt seeing the man understand her by just looking into her eyes as if they had known each other for eternity. It burned his heart but they looked like a perfect family and he also noticed how the little boy was staring at him as if he knew i was his father and it hurt like hell when his face took a disguisting look. But it was the path he paved and how he had to walk on it, he cleared his throat and spoke, "I am sorry for Rosy's rude behaviour and act of physical hurt towards your daughter. If you require anything else as compensation, i would gladly accept it. I am Shaman Diu". 

Luke couldn't shake hands with Shaman because while his one hand was holding his daughter, the other one was in Elli's hold so he gave Shaman an apologetic look and spoke, "I am Luke Blackwood. I understand sometimes kids can be stubborn but i hope your kid can refrain from doing it again and please don't worry about the compensation as its not required anyways this is my wife Lia, kids- Cecily and Elli". On cue Lia nodded at him and the kids spoke the hellos. Catherine came forward and introduced herself as well, "I am Catherine his wife and she is Rosy our kid". Luke nodded at her but Shaman clenched his jaw hard, he knew that Catherine was using this opportunity to create more misunderstandings but this was not the time to speak so he only glared at her. Luke chose this moment to say goodbye and they left the mall as it had already become a disaster. On the other hand Shaman left the mother-daughter pair to continue their shopping and walked out of the mall.