Let's Sleep

For a moment, Abel stood paralyzed in front of him as she never expected this man to drop this low, seeing the smudge look on his face she remembered a scene from the past when they were still married. 

There was a point in their marriage when Abel wanted a baby of her own so badly that she ended up seducing Shaman but she was cruelly rejected. His exact words at that time were "Even if you stood naked in front of him, my thing won't get up for you. Stop humiliating yourself any further and leave as you can see you are a big turn off for me even your body is disappointing". 

This scene was perfectly etched in her memory and even now she still remembers, there were unshed tears in her eyes but she bit her lip to stop them from falling. She looked at him and spoke, "Are you sure, you will able to feel it? 

Shaman knew what she was referring to and he also knew how hypocritical he must appear right now to her but before he had his reasons, even now he shouldn't engage with her still his heart won't listen to his mind anymore. He looked at her sorrowful expression and spoke, "I am sorry". 

But it was too late for his apology, Abel replied, "Save it" and dragged him to the bed, making him sit, she slowly lowered herself on the ground and with trembling hands reached for his pants but was stopped midway. 

Shaman couldn't bear her sorrow and stopped her but she only sneered at his behavior, "Why, what's wrong? Can't get it up? Am I distasteful?

He tightened his hold on her hands and replied, "Don't provoke me Abel, with your condition, i won't be able to enjoy it so leave it". She yelled, "No, let me do it otherwise you won't leave the girl alone who helped me and I don't want her to harm her". After saying her piece, she tried getting her hands free but was stopped again, "I won't do anything to that girl so just accompany me to bed, I promise I won't try anything funny". 

He released her before saying, "Go get a hot shower and then wait for me on the bed" then got up from the bed, took out his clothes from the wardrobe and got out of the room. Abel slumped on the floor before walking to the same wardrobe and she was surprised to find her old clothes, she took one and locked herself in the bathroom. Now that she was alone, she let her tears fall without any thought, in her whole time marriage with him, she yearned to hear the same words, she waited patiently for him to open up to her and fully accept her but the day never came and she died without experiencing any love from him. Looking at the woman in the mirror, she felt pity, she came back from death only to be tormented by him again, after her rebirth, she swore she would never face this man again but here she is fighting for her children. 

In the end, she took a hot bath while scrubbing her body furiously, after wearing a long-sleeve cotton dress, she got out and without drying her hair, lied on one side of the bed, covered herself fully with the duvet and closed her eyes.