4

The squad leader said that the pretty girl was... Shi Qin's fiancee.

Getting married soon.

But at that moment, Fu Shen's heart shattered into pieces again, and he couldn't help but feel unbearable.

Before the party was over, he left alone.

Zuo Chen couldn't find anyone, so he sent someone to look for him.

When Fu Shen was found, Zuo Chen locked Fu Shen again.

It was because Zuo Chen saw Fu Shen 's thoughts towards his towards Shi Qin this time that Zuo Chen went completely mad and forced Fu Shen.

And that time was Fu Shen's first time.

Fu Shen's resistance his undoubtedly made Zuo Chen even more bloodthirsty.

At that time, the sheets were all dyed red, and there was nothing good on the body.

Lying in bed for a full month.

And Fu Shen was completely disheartened.

He thought to himself, but luckily he didn't let Shi Qin know that he liked him.

Fortunately, he has not defiled the clean person who was on the top of his heart.

After Fu Shen recovered, Zuo Chen started to treat Fu Shen well.

He also said that he would be responsible for him and take good care of him.

And he has only one request, he must forget Shi Qin.

The person he likes is not allowed to have other people in his heart his.

But Fu Shen lost his desire to survive at that time, so he turned against Zuo Chen.

He began to run away under Zuo Chen's eyelids and began to resist.

Zuo Chen did n't like that he had someone else in his heart his, so he told Zuo Chen that he only liked Shi Qin in his life his.

Zuo Chen wanted him to be clean, so Fu Shen deliberately went to that kind of nightclub to indulge himself completely.

And Zuo Chen grabbed him back, getting crazier and more ruthless every time.

Fu Shen's body his is not as good as it is day by day, and he is tortured to a lesser degree.

Later, Fu Shen was seriously ill, but he deliberately did not let anyone know about it, and he suffered all the pain silently.

On a rainy night after Fu Shen obediently waited for him at home and cooperated obediently with him to cater to him, Fu Shen quietly left.
When Zuo Chen went crazy and found Fu Shen the next day, Fu Shen had already died in front of his mother's tombstone.

And holding the necklace tightly in his hand his, that was the most gentle and relieved Fu Shen 's smile her after so long.

Ji Sishen: "..."

What kind of shit is this?

Abusive and abusive?

It took a while for Ji Sishen to return to normal.  He glanced at the chain on his feet, and effortlessly ... broke.

The system was stunned for a second and then reacted.  He almost forgot his host.  He used to be a man with an explosive force.

This kind of thing really can't stop him.

Okay, I feel like I'm useless every day.

From time to time, I will be disliked by...

This is the result of the host being too powerful.

Ji Sishen broke the chain and opened the door directly, wanting to leave.

Hearing the movement, Ji Sishen didn't go downstairs either.

Just on the second floor, I glanced at the people downstairs.

"Where's Fu Shen?"

"Mr. Back, in the room."

Zuo Chen glanced at the kitchen, "Didn't you eat again?"

"No."

Zuo Chen tugged at his tie, and seemed to be preparing to go upstairs with an unhappy expression.

When Ji Sishen was going upstairs, he went back to his room his and locked the door, opened the curtains, opened the window, and jumped directly from the second floor.

The ground is soft grass, which is easy for Ji Sishen.

He left without even looking back.

Want to lock him up?  dream.

The person who can lock him up is still not born in his womb his.

"Host, what do you mean by running like this?"

Ji Si snorted softly, "Intellectually retarded system, don't tell me that the target of my strategy in this world is such a perverted thing?"