20

Su Jing reacted only after realizing it, "Brother Shen, say it! Do you want to slap our captain?"

That brow slightly raised, an expression that I have seen through your mind long ago.

Ji Si gave a deep tut, "I thought my performance was obvious."

"If it wasn't for your captain selling Hue, I probably wouldn't be here."

Ji Sishen's words went too far, making Jiang Jingxu's face red.

Carrying a little guy who doesn't know what to do with shame, he hurried back to the dormitory.

"Captain! Be gentle, don't be so hard, you hurt me!"

Ji Sishen deliberately said this with ambiguity, so that Su Jing knew for the first time that there was someone more shameless than him.

"Brother, Brother Shen is more shameless than me!"

Dare to go directly to the captain!

Ji Sishen directly became Su Jing's idol.

Zhao Muke chuckled, "Okay, back to the dormitory."

Su Jing immediately followed behind Zhao Muke and went back to the dormitory together.

Only Han Chen looked thoughtful.

I am afraid I will be surrounded by dog ​​food in the future.

——

Jiang Jingxu threw the person directly on the soft bed, but Ji Sishen was still smiling at him.

"Captain, take it easy."

His eyes his were somewhat moist, as if Jiang Jingxu had done something to him.

Jiang Jingxu felt that Ji Sishen looked ignorant and needed to teach him a lesson.

Then he leaned over directly, with his hands on both sides of Ji Sishen's body, a pair of deep eyes with a strong danger.

"Nan Shen, do you know that your current situation is very dangerous? Huh?"

Ji Sishen deeply pretended to be a little scared.

Jiang Jingxu just felt very good.

As a result, in the next second, the fear in someone's eyes disappeared instantly, replaced by a playful smugness.

His hands his even climbed directly onto Jiang Jingxu's neck his, and even brought a belt in his own direction.

The breaths of the two were intertwined in the air, and Jiang Jingxu's heart subconsciously trembled because of this action.

Ji Sishen raised his head slightly and leaned against Jiang Jingxu's ear, blowing gently.

"Captain, otherwise you let me try, what kind of danger?"

Jiang Jingxu's eyes sank slightly, and his heart his tightened.

The heartbeat that was restrained by himself suddenly beat sharply.

The breath is all the tempting sweet smell of this person, as if deliberately hooking Jiang Jingxu's possessiveness and lust for him.

Ji Sishen suddenly looked at Jiang Jingxu with a deep gaze, holding Jiang Jingxu's face lightly with one hand, a deep smile smeared at the corner of his mouth.

He seemed to feel that the fire was still not strong, so he directly kissed Jiang Jingxu's lips her.

The soft and soft touch spread from the lips to the heart his, making Jiang Jingxu's reason finally completely collapsed.

Ji Sishen was unmoved by the sight of people, not only sighed regretfully.

"Tsk, Captain, I have taken the initiative like this, you are still indifferent, are you... um..."

Before he could say no, Jiang Jingxu directly blocked Ji Sishen's lips.

With a bit of domineering dominance.

There was a bit of pain in his lips, Jiang Jingxu looked at Ji Sishen, who was drenched in water, with deep eyes.

"Shen Shen, don't cry later!"

The pear vortex at the corner of Ji Sishen's mouth was fainted, and he directly dragged the person and kissed it again.

I don't know who it is, in the last world, he would cry more than him.

However, he hadn't heard the words "shen" for a long time.

Miss it very much.

Sleepless nights, sleepless nights.

All night, Ji Sishen... cried extremely hard.

When he woke up from Jiang Jingxu 's arms in the morning, his eyes his were red and swollen.