25

Chapter 353 The Ruthless Battle King of Nanyang Hua Kui (25) [Page 1/2]
previous page
Back to Contents
next page

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
Although the emperor is ignorant, he is not so stupid that he cannot hear the meaning of Ji Sishen's words.

But obviously the emperor did not understand it on purpose.

"When Aiqing quells the rebellion, I will naturally reward you."

Ji Si laughed deeply, "I really want to ask for a reward. The courtier of the famous building hopes that His Majesty can give him back his freedom his and his original name his-Nanyang."

The emperor's eyes sank slightly, and he pushed away the two concubines beside him.

"Aiqing doesn't know who this person is."

Ji Si nodded deeply, "Of course I know, just know, I want to ask Your Majesty for this reward."

"My minister, A Yang, has suffered enough. Could your majesty still imprison him in that flower building for the rest of his life?"

The implication is, Your Majesty, you should also humiliate others and pay the price for yourself.

The emperor was still dignified just now, but after a while, he got up casually, put his arms around the two concubines again, and touched the fierceness of the two, which caused the two concubines to laugh.

"Since Aiqing has said so, then what reason do I have to refuse? It's just a lowly and cheap slave, how about returning him his freedom his?"

It means that even if he regains his freedom his, he is still a lowly person.

Ji Si got the will and left the palace.

Ah.

lowly scumbag?

As everyone knows, in a short while, you will be killed by this lowly slave.

Ji Sishen snorted softly and went to find his own man.

But something was wrong with Nanyang today.

When he saw him, his face his was also calm, as if he was angry.

Ji Sishen sat directly on Nan Yang's lap, hooked his neck his, and lifted Nan Yang's chin lightly.

"Ayang, what's the matter? Who made you angry?"

Nanyang looked at Ji Sishen deeply.

"Your Highness is leaving?"

Ji Sishen knew it was because of this.

"Well, border riots, we have to go."

Nanyang hugged Ji Sishen tightly, and the eyebrows his never loosened from the beginning.

"This kind of Tianyong Dynasty, such a faint-hearted ruler, what is there to guard the prince regardless of life and death?"

Ji Sishen changed his posture, straddled Nanyang 's lap face to face, and folded his arms around Nanyang 's neck his.

With a light smile, he kissed Nan Yang's soft lips, with a hint of coquettishness.

Nanyang, however, pressed the back of Ji Sishen's head directly, deepening the kiss.

I can't wait to melt Ji Sishen into his own blood his.

When Ji Sishen's breath was unsteady, his face his was crimson, and he could only breathe heavily, Nanyang let go of Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen, who was kissed, leaned softly on Nanyang's chest, breathing gently.

How could Ji Sishen not understand Nanyang's worries his.

"Ayang, but I'm not here for the Tianyong Dynasty, nor for the emperor."

"I am for you."

Nanyang suddenly remembered what Ji Sishen said before.

He said that he wanted to give this country to him.

"The rebellion on the border is to be resolved after all. In that case, I might as well solve all the problems at once and give you a peaceful country."

Nanyang's heart reached even more.

"Compared to your safety, I don't want the world."

He only wants his Ah Shen to be fine.

Ji Sishen sat up straight again, with a smile in his eyes, and gently rubbed Nanyang's lips with his fingertips.

"Ayang, trust me."

"Because I know that my Ayang loves me and is waiting for me to go home, so I will definitely not let myself get hurt."

"Give you the peaceful country, and give you the safe and sound self."

Ji Sishen's seriousness moved Nanyang.

For some reason, he believes as long as Ji Sishen says.

As if he said he would n't get hurt, he believed in his bones his that he would n't get hurt.