22

"Master!"

Ji Sishen's two exposed eyes were bright, and Xicheng's heart trembled slightly as he watched with a grinning smile.

Subconsciously, he felt that he was going to do something bad again, and sure enough, he felt a warm softness coming from his palm his.

He was so ashamed that he wanted to withdraw his hand his, but Ji Sishen held Xicheng 's hand and kissed Xicheng 's slender knuckles.

"My Xicheng is so beautiful, like a warm jade."

"When I blush, it's like a flower bud that just opened, which makes me eat the marrow and know the flavor."

Ji Sishen's eyes his were too provocative and possessive, making Xicheng completely unable to resist.

"Sect Master, you... don't say anything..."

Ji Sishen sighed helplessly, "You said you were with me, why do you keep saying these three words."

While watching the play, the system complained, "It's not that you tease him on purpose, just look at everyone being teased like a mimosa by you."

Ji Sishen was noncommittal, "I prefer the last word."

system:"……"

Take asparagus.

Ji Sishen also felt that if he kept making fun of him, he was afraid that if he wasn't such a big man, he would be gone.

Let go of the West City.

"Good, I'll tease you slowly when we're done."

Xicheng was just embarrassed and gave a low hum.

Ji Sishen laughed.

Pretty honest.

Then he restrained his playful smile his, and led people directly to the two of them.

Today's Feng family is quite ostentatious, it sounds as if there is a happy event to entertain a distinguished guest.

Ji Si deeply wanted to know what kind of demon the Feng family was going to do, so he planned to sneak in.

It was easy, plus they didn't seem to be wary, it was easy.

The two found a corner and sat down, Ji Sishen leaned lazily in Xicheng's arms, playing with Xicheng's soft hair, as if he was completely uninterested in the things around him.

Xicheng did n't have a good impression of the Feng family, and he only wanted to bring his grandfather back to the Demon Clan when it was over.

From then on, there is a grandfather and a lover.

He also has a real home.

From beginning to end, Xicheng 's eyes were only on the person in his arms.

Even the rest of his life his is only on the person in his arms his.

"Today's banquet, there is some good news to announce."

Patriarch Feng's face was filled with uncontrollable joy.

But to make the Feng family head happy, Ji Sishen felt that he should be able to guess seven, seven, eight, eight.

"First, the Tianling Palace has severely damaged the demons and greatly damaged the vitality of the demons. It has given us a lot of ambition."

Heavy damage to the demons?

badly hurt?

Ji Sishen sneered out loud, he really had the face to say it.

When the people of his demon race, are they all made of dough?

Feng Patriarch heard a sneer, and frowned at Ji Sishen and Xicheng.

"What is this monk laughing at?"

Ji Sishen even hides his own demonic energy, and Xicheng 's body is full of spiritual energy, which just wraps the aura of Ji Sishen's whole body his.

Others are naturally only when Ji Sishen is also an ordinary cultivator.

"I didn't laugh. I just heard from Patriarch Feng that Tianling Palace has severely damaged the demons, so I have some doubts."

Feng Patriarch's face was gloomy like a villain, staring at Ji Sishen and the two, "Oh? This Patriarch is all ears."

Ji Sishen lazily looked at the face of the family master Feng, all the monks of justice, like the villains, looked disgusting.

Ji Sishen leaned against Xicheng's arms and found a comfortable position before opening his mouth, "I heard that Tianling Palace suddenly attacked the demons, it seems that they attacked the demons while the demon leader wasn't there?"