7

Ji Sishen raised his brows slightly, and the smile on the corner of his mouth his was clearly to see the little tricks of Xicheng thoroughly.

It was deliberately provoking him.

Fortunately, he was not deceived.

But it's a pity that such an innocent NPC is not amused.

After thinking about it, Ji Sishen suddenly leaned down and lay directly on Xicheng 's body his.

Xicheng was suddenly startled by Ji Sishen 's appearance his, and his heart his skipped a beat for no reason.

Even his body his trembled slightly.

Ji Sishen was amused, and he didn't follow him.  He deliberately stretched out his hand and landed on Xicheng 's waist, with a slight smile on the corner of his mouth his, and his fingertips his unhurriedly lifted the belt.

Xicheng took a deep breath because of Ji Sishen's stuff his.

As decisive as he just said, now he is starting to get nervous.

For fear of what this person really does to him.

Ji Sishen saw that he was so nervous that his body his was stiff, the smile became more obvious, and the happy clothes were picked up layer after layer.

"Xiao Xicheng, what are you doing so nervously, but you took the initiative to let me start."

"Could it be that you just deliberately lied to me? So that I lost interest in you and then let you go?"

Xicheng did n't speak, but his mind was exposed by Ji Sishen, and there was a rare embarrassment that he had never felt before.

"I...I didn't..."

While speaking, Xicheng's robes were only one jacket left.

Ji Sishen tapped the tip of Xicheng's nose, "Xiao Xicheng, you are not good."

"They'll all be fooled."

"But you are so active. If I don't do something, how can I be worthy of me grabbing a kiss today?"

"The bridal chamber is full of candles, when the good times are beautiful, Xiaoxicheng, so I started."

Ji Sishen hadn't even ripped off Xicheng completely, but Xicheng was so frightened that he didn't mention it in one breath, and fainted.

Ji Sishen: "..."

Gee, I turned my head, what should I do?

But Ji Sishen still took the pulse of Xicheng and looked at his body.

After all, he is a male protagonist, and death is impossible.

Not much better though.

It's just that this body is not well maintained, and he coughs up blood a few more times.  I 'm afraid that he wo n't be able to toss once, and he will die on his bed his.

That's not great.

Ji Sishen directly ripped off Xicheng's wedding dress and threw it away.

The wedding dress of marrying someone is an eyesore.

After all, he is also the leader of the Demon Race.  How can he marry someone else's man?

Ji Si thought deeply, when this guy gets better, he has to do this.

"System, how is Xicheng so good?"

"I got a soul-rejuvenating liquid by chance, and after taking it, even my soul was washed."

"Afterwards, I got the Cleansing Marrow Pill, Fuling Pill and other miscellaneous things, and I recovered my original talent."

This is the usual male protagonist routine.

Ji Sishen guessed the same.

"But if you use these things on your body, you will naturally suffer some hardships."

Otherwise, how can the protagonist grow again and again?

"Is there something better?"

Just this body, it is estimated that it can't be tossed.

"Naturally, for example, soul awakening liquid can be replaced by soul nourishing liquid. Not only will it not cause painful symptoms in the body, but the effect is even better than soul awakening liquid."

"It's the most suitable for your man now."

Ji Sishen gave a deep hum.

Said a series of some and no, only the last sentence is reliable.

"Where is the soul nourishing liquid?"

"Feng family, but the soul nourishing liquid was originally owned by Qi Shen. Feng Yao was supposed to be engaged to Qi Shen, but Qi Shen suddenly became a demon, and the Feng family cut off contact with the Qi family."

"Feng Yao still took advantage of the chaos and stole Qi Shen's soul nourishing liquid."