19

The system deeply felt that its host was really scary.

It's just that he is more curious, the host can't see it at all, how can there be such a strong melanoma value?

Could it be caused by the day after tomorrow?

This makes the system a little concerned.

Ji Sishen did n't care about the system 's slander and thoughts at all, he just lowered his chin and his eyes his were surging.

He was telling the truth.

However, if it fails once, Yuxiang will definitely have a second time.

But the killer is a man of Yuxiang, and it is naturally not his man his who puts on cigarettes, such a low-level method.

Ye Liheng.

Don't let him get hold of their father and son.

He is a very vengeful person.

Ye Liheng couldn't make one move, so he wanted to make a second move.

But he was caught by his father his Ye Qingming.

"Ye Liheng! Are you crazy?"

"You actually beat that bitch's idea?"

"If you want to die, don't drag the entire Prime Minister's Mansion."

Ye Qingming didn't die like Ye Liheng.

This time he was lucky, this kid had never seen Ji Sishen's cruelty his.

Otherwise, he can only carry this humiliation on his own.

But how could Ye Liheng be reconciled?

"Father! He is humiliating the Prime Minister's Mansion! Can I only see him being so arrogant?"

Ye Qingming's inaction doesn't mean he intends to let Ji Sishen go.

But I don't know what bigger and darker moves are being planned behind the scenes.

"Humph! Do you think your father would tolerate him being so arrogant?"

Now once the people of the Prime Minister's Mansion, which one is not ridiculed?

Not to mention that Ye Liheng was begged to marry by a man, even if he begged for marriage, it would be fine, but the person who begged for marriage turned his head and went to the fireworks place like Hualou to be with a cheap slave .

Ye Qingming, the prime minister of a country, how could he tolerate it?

He just retreated and waited for a more suitable opportunity to kill the culprit with one blow.

Ye Liheng immediately became interested.

"What can my father do?"

Ye Qingming hooked his lips and chuckled, his eyes full of calculation.

"nature."

"Today's Tianyong Dynasty is at the end of the road, and we have to find another way out."

Ye Qingming took out a secret letter from his arms his, and Ye Liheng knew what his father's idea his was at a glance.

"People outside the border are just around the corner."

"Although he has the reputation of the king of war, who does n't want to fight for such a big piece of fat from the Tianyong Dynasty?"

"When the border riots come, he will not settle the war as the king of war. How do you think he can fight against the armies of several countries by himself?"

Ye Liheng's eyes were full of joy.

"Sure enough, my father is more brilliant, and we don't even need to do it ourselves."

Ye Qingming gave Ye Liheng a look at Ye Liheng, "Stinky boy, study hard."

Ye Liheng nodded happily, and even the initial humiliation and resentment disappeared.

It was as if Ji Sishen had really been killed.

——

Because of Ji Sishen, Nanyang started to figure out how to kill the dog emperor.

But Yu Xiang's injury was just right, and it was considered a broken jar, completely entangled in Nanyang.

Not only that, but also planning to deal with Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen is going to the famous building now that he has nothing to do.

The prostitute and the people in the famous building are no longer surprised by this.

Anyway, as long as they don't move Nanyang, they are safe, and no one dares to try to provoke Ji Sishen's majesty.

Naturally, he pretended to be invisible.

Ji Sishen didn't care about it, he was happy.

He Came here today, and Nanyang did n't seem to be here.

It's the first time I've run into it, and I've just hurt Yuxiang.