30

"I thought I could get them. I'm not afraid that she is a zombie. Even if she becomes a sinner in their mouths, I'm not afraid."

"However, these people still broke my protective system."

"They just grabbed my wife and daughter."

"The person at the head is seeing my wife. As a zombie, she will really protect her daughter her. They even directly stimulate her zombie ferocity her."

"I even used my daughter to deliberately stimulate her. What's even more hateful is that they even threw our daughter into the range of zombies to see if she would really save her."

Ji Sishen was deeply silent, such a thing is not worthy of being called a person.

"It came from the mother's instinct her to let her destroy those zombies and save her daughter her."

"However, she was bitten after all."

"My wife growled in pain. She was completely aroused by her ferocity and threw herself at those people."

"But they had taken precautions and arrested them directly."

"In the end, I took her directly and analyzed it on the spot!"

Ji Sishen suddenly clenched Ye Fan's hand, his brows his wrinkled unconsciously.

It must be very painful to watch his wife be dissected and studied.

Chen Yu had already burst into tears and couldn't cry.

He never imagined that he would perform his duties his with all his might his, and even create a security camp with all his heart his.  In the end, his wife and daughter his would be used by those in the security camp as exciting tools for fun.

Ji Sishen didn't know how to comfort Chen Yu.  If Ye Fan was treated so cruelly by these things, he would have everyone buried with him.

"No wonder, Chen Yu's blackening value is so high."

"These dog things are too cruel."

"After the torture, their mother and daughter still need to dissect and study."

"Fuck."

The system couldn't help it, and scolded it directly.

"team leader..."

The sudden sound made Chen Yu raise his head.

It's Ji Kong and them.

"What are you going to do? We can help you."

Ji Kong looked at Chen Yu with some worry and sadness.

He Ranhaojie also nodded, Ji Sishen and Ye Fan had no reason to object.

Chen Yu calmed down and looked at the center of the security camp.

"I'm taking them out of here."

"My wife and daughter are still waiting for me to come home."

The only thing he can do now is to take away their... corpses intact.

He couldn't let them be left without bones.

"Okay! Captain, you are familiar with the structure of the security battalion. Tell me, what should we do?"

Chen Yu smiled bitterly, "You don't have to do this, it's my business alone."

He didn't want to drag them down.

"How could this be the captain's business alone?"

"If it wasn't for the captain and saved me, I'd probably have become a zombie long ago."

"Now Captain, if something happens, how can we stand by and watch?"

Ji Sishen also stood up and said, "Captain, tell me."

Chen Yu was a little moved.  He didn't expect that they would choose to help him at this time.

"Have you made up your mind?"

"There will be no way to return to the security camp in the future."

Ji Kong nodded affirmatively, "I don't want to stay in this broken place yet."

The others noded in agreement.

Chen Yu smiled knowingly and no longer rejected the kindness of others.

If Chen Yu was alone, he could ignore everything and rush in, but now that his teammates are here, Chen Yu knows that he can't be swayed by hatred.

There are also many innocent people in the security camp.