5

Chapter 288 The Crazy Criticism of the E-sports Big Shots (5) [Page 1/2]
previous page
Back to Contents
next page

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
So far he has not been infected.

So in this two-person match, Nan Shen's play was driven out by a single person.

In a row, Nanshen scoured a lot of good things.

But that is, why does Nan Shen feel that there are so many infected people this time?

Suddenly, Nan Shen took a look and realized that this was a two-person battlefield.

Nan Shen: "..."

Um…  …

How can he forget his teammates in a two-person battle?

Online wait, very urgent.

Nan Shen typed a series of words into the dialog box with some guilty conscience.

【JSS: Fuck!  I forgot it was a two-person battlefield!  ]

"Haha, fuck! Captain, I didn't even think of you as a teammate!"

Su Jing smiled and started pounding the table.

Jiang Jingxu glanced at Su Jing lightly, and Su Jing was immediately silenced in fear.

"Have you finished training?"

Su Jing immediately shook his head and hurried to train.

Jiang Jingxu's eyes fell on the dialog box on the computer screen again.

[J: Nothing, open the wheat.  ]

Nan Shen turned on the microphone obediently, and then while sweeping away infected people in the distance, he said, "Sorry, I'm used to it alone."

The voice of the other party is between a teenager and an adult, with a little lightness, which is kind of nice.

"It's okay, grab a gun."

Nan Shen glanced at the opponent's gun, and his eyes his lit up, it turned out to be an M12 assault rifle.

Nan Shen's trumpet is only level 38, which is exactly the combat level he can equip.

Nan Shen took it directly without hesitation, almost no need to debug, just aimed at the infected and swept a wave.

How accurate is the accuracy?

Not a single shot was missed.

Jiang Jingxu's eyes were slightly cold, and he always looked at people accurately.

The other party does not seem to be a rookie.

With firearms, Nanshen's advantages come into play.

Especially after Nan Shen knew that he had teammates, he would take the initiative to cooperate with Jiang Jingxu.

Every time Jiang Jingxu shot the first shot, Nan Shen could always make up for the second shot in time.

He was cooperating with Jiang Jingxu almost the whole time.

This kind of awareness is not something ordinary people have.

The two almost cleaned up the infected people in the entire university, but before Nan Shen could speak, he keenly felt that someone was going to attack them secretly.

This is a two-person battlefield.  In addition to the infected, there is a certain chance of encountering another two-person attack to compete for their weapons and medical equipment.

"Someone is going to attack."

Jiang Jingxu hummed, obviously he felt it too.

However, Jiang Jingxu could detect it because he was a professional player, and the sharpness he cultivated over the years was not fake.

On the contrary, the other party can also feel this, but he thinks it is a bit strange.

Nan Shen himself was surprised.  To be honest, this was the first time he had encountered such a situation.

For some reason, starting two years ago when his depression his broke out, he felt like he was different.

But what was different, he couldn't remember.

But it felt good, he liked it.

And the way he looks now, seems to be what he looks like.

Therefore, Nan Shen will not be entangled, those things that he can't figure out.

"Hide first."

Nanshen quickly found a place that was the dead end of the opponent's range.

"Hide it up, come on?"

Jiang Jingxu hummed and gave Nan Shen a sniper rifle.

Nan Shen knew it, and took advantage of Jiang Jingxu to take aim and shoot while Jiang Jingxu was with the other party.

The two cooperated seamlessly, but they blew each other up within a minute.

It's a pity that Nan Shen couldn't use it, so he gave it to Jiang Jingxu directly.

After the two-player battlefield was over, Nan Shen planned to play the game.

However, I received a friend request from the other party.

Nanshen nodded...rejected.