8

"Xiao Fanfan, what's not allowed?"

Ye Fan looked at Ji Sishen's eyes, and couldn't say the last words.

He was restrained by the chin again, and he couldn't dodge if he wanted to.

"You...you let me go..."

Ji Si gave a deep tut, "That's not good, if I let go, Xiao Fanfan will run away again."

Ye Fan was very helpless, "I... can't run..."

A barrel of zombies, how dare he run?

Ji Sishen looked at Ye Fan with a meaningful oh.

The elongated tail his made Ye Fan's nerves tense, although his current nerves his were not working.

"It's okay if you want me to let go, or if Xiao Fanfan kisses me, I'll let go."

Ye Fan: "!!!"

Dear!  kiss!

The system indicated that it had been expected for a long time, quietly eating melon seeds and watching the play.

Ji Sishen saw that people stared at him and didn't respond, and reluctantly spoke.

"It's okay if you don't want to kiss, and it's the same for me."

Then Ji Sishen quickly kissed Ye Fan's lips.

Cold temperature, soft touch.

He said It's really no different from a normal person.

This time Ye Fan was so shocked that his hair his stood up.

His eyes his widened, but he did n't respond for a while.

There are clearly no five senses, but Ye Fan now seems to be able to sense the warm touch from his lips his.

Let that heart that can't beat actually want to break through that little obstacle and beat directly.

Ji Sishen let go of people, but he still did not forget to tease Ye Fan.

With his fingertips his, he wiped the corners of Ye Fan's slightly moist mouth and smiled.

"My little Fanfan, it's so sweet."

Ye Fan: "!!!"

Ji Sishen laughed to himself, Oops, Xiao Fanfan is going to explode.

So cute.

Ye Fan's reaction seemed to be a few beats slower than others.  When he reacted, Ji Sishen had already led him out of the small supermarket.

Naturally familiar.

Ye Fan's reason told him that he should throw away Ji Sishen's hand directly, but a strange feeling told him that he didn't want to throw it away.

That was Ye Fan's first complex emotions after he became a zombie.

When Ye Fan was human, his body senses his were slower than others, so that others felt that he had no five senses and six senses at all.

Even at that time, he never had such complicated emotions.

Ji Sishen saw that the person suddenly stopped, and looked back at Ye Fan suspiciously.

At the same time, be alert to the surrounding environment.

"What's wrong?"

Seeing Ye Fan looking at the hands of the two people, Ji Si smiled deeply and released Ye Fan's hand deliberately.

This made Ye Fan feel a sense of emptiness.

Worse than not being able to beat the heart.

"Don't be stunned, I heard the voice of zombies, let's leave first."

Ji Sishen then took Ye Fan's hand again and quickly left the place.

Staying in one place for too long can easily attract zombies.

Ye Fan felt the hand being held again, and the feeling of emptiness disappeared.

He seems to... like to be held by him.

For a while, Ye Fan let go of his last guard his.

He likes this man.

But what kind of liking, Ye Fan doesn't know yet.

Although Ye Fan's reaction is slow and he does n't like to talk much, his emotions his are more direct than others.

Like is like.

Hate is hate.

Can't pretend at all.

Even though he is a zombie now, he still retains his emotions and consciousness his as a human being.

Ye Fan tightened the hands held by the two.

And Ji Sishen did n't break it, he did n't say anything,

It's just that Ji Sishen looked at the off-road vehicle parked not far away, and sighed with the two figures entangled in the front of the off-road vehicle.