27

Therefore, he must kill this kind of thing in the cradle.

At least, don't end up disgusting him in front of him.

Although Ji Sishen was not afraid that Yu Xiang would come to him and disgust him.

He can even solve it himself, but he is so innocent, how can he do such a thing with his own hands.

system:"……"

Talking about how the host's cheeky, black-and-white ability was cultivated.

On the contrary, Ji Sishen didn't have the slightest bit of such self-consciousness.

Suddenly looking at the hairpin on Nan Yang's head, he reached out and touched it.

"Ayang, you have to keep this hosta. This is our betrothal token. I keep all your pearl flowers close to my body."

Ji Sishen suddenly opened his mouth as if he meant something.

At the end, he took out the wrapped beads from his arms his again.

"Look, it's all good. When I leave, I'm afraid I can only see things and think about people like this."

"I don't know, will my Ah Yang miss me very much at that time?"

Nanyang suddenly turned over and placed Ji Sishen on the bed, staring at Ji Sishen condescendingly.

There is an undisguised lust / lust in his eyes his.

"meeting."

"I miss you so much before the lord left."

"For me, every moment of separation from the prince is a whole four seasons."

Ji Si has a deep smile in his eyes.

Oh, I have learned to take his words his and respond to him.

Raising his hand his and stroking Nan Yang's cheek, he directly dragged him down and kissed him.

This time, Nanyang didn't let Ji Sishen go again, and lingered until late at night.

When Nanyang fell asleep, Ji Sishen let go.

Before leaving, Ji Sishen left a letter and a light kiss.

He did n't want to see Nanyang 's reluctant gaze his, otherwise he really did n't want to leave.

He never knew how much he liked him.

However, it won't be long before he comes back to marry his man.

Not long after Ji Sishen left, Nanyang opened his eyes.

He knew Ji Sishen's thoughts.

The light kiss before leaving seemed to remain on his lips his, making Nanyang 's heart aches.

If you don't know, you will think that they are separated from each other forever.

But on the first day after Ji Sishen left, Nanyang couldn't sleep.

The image of that person is in his mind.

lingering.

At night, just as Nanyang fell asleep, he smelled a strange fragrance.

Nanyang's heart sank, and he directly covered his mouth and nose his.  He just got up from the bed when he heard a familiar voice in the dark night.

Like Ji Sishen's.

"Ayang, I'm back."

There was no moonlight tonight, and Nanyang saw a familiar figure appear in front of him.

But Nanyang quickly reacted, and directly avoided the figure that was about to pounce, and stayed away from the other party.

After lighting the oil lamp, Nanyang could see the figure clearly.

Dressed up like Ji Sishen.

Even the poses are imited.

"Ayang, I'm back."

When he turned around, not only the expression was the same, but the face was exactly the same.

If it wasn't for Nanyang being too familiar with Ji Sishen's breath, I'm afraid he might have been deceived by this appearance.

He is not his Ah Shen.

Even Nanyang himself was amazed that he cared about Ji Si 's deep understanding her to the point that he had reached this point.

Nanyang 's eyes his were cold and cold, and the man staring at Ji Sishen 's face opened his mouth.

"Tulus."

Yuxiang has no flaws.  Following Ji Sishen's appearance, "Ayang, what are you talking about?"

"I'm your Ashen."

Sure enough, it wasn't his Ah Shen.