30

Ji Sishen comforted a few words and left.

He Did n't go back, just left.

Zuo Chen had already arrived, so he probably wouldn't want to see Shi Qin.

He Just told Nan Qiao, and then left the hotel.

When he was going out, Zuo Chen was standing by the car and was about to call Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen suddenly smiled, ran towards the man, and threw himself into the man 's arms his.

Zuo Chen's eyes gently hugged the person.

"Tired?"

Ji Sishen laughed, "I'm just going out for a meal. If I'm tired, let's go home."

The person in the equipment room is... Zuo Chen.

This is the only answer.

Zuo Chen rubbed Ji Sishen's hair, "Okay."

When he got home, Ji Sishen felt a lot more at ease.  If that person was really Zuo Chen, did Fu Shen like the wrong person from the beginning?

"Achen, let me ask you, was that person in the equipment room you?"

Zuo Chen was slightly startled, but he quickly reacted.

Although he did n't answer, his expression his already told Ji Sishen the answer.

Ji Sishen held Zuo Chen's face and pouted, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Zuo Chen pressed the person into his arms his, "There is no reason."

That person was indeed Zuo Chen back then.

As for why not, there are Zuo Chen's own considerations.

At that time, Fu Shen had a good impression of Shi Qin from a long time ago.

Not just university.

And more importantly, Shi Qin also likes Fu Shen.

Including Zuo Chen at that time.

Hearing that Shi Qin suddenly hated Fu Shen, he didn't know why.

I don't want to know either.

That equipment room, Fu Shen would think it was Shi Qin, but it was because he left the equipment room when Fu Shen woke up the next day, and happened to meet Shi Qin to open the door.

And it just happened that someone called Shi Qin's name.

Zuo Chen didn't say anything, so Fu Shen thought that person was Shi Qin.

But it didn't matter to him.

Zuo Chen likes Fu Shen.

And he likes it deeply.

Not the same.

They just have the original memory of this body.

It can even be said that they are two completely different people.

Zuo Chen didn't say the reason, and Ji Sishen didn't ask.

One day he will know anyway.

In fact, Ji Sishen knew everything from Nan Qiao.

Including why Fu Shen's father suddenly knew that Fu Shen likes men.

Because it was also what Shi Qin told his father his.

This is also where Nan Qiao feels more guilty.  He knew it but he did n't have time to stop it, and he did n't have time to stop it but he did n't tell Fu Shen.

Ji Sishen listened calmly, "It's okay, it's all over, hasn't it?"

Nan Qiao hummed, but thought of something.

Ji Sishen was not in a hurry, just to see what surprising things Nan Qiao could say.

Not too many storms.

One time is enough.

"I remember that you liked drawing very much back then, and you secretly signed up for the Fran Academy."

Learning to draw has always been Fu Shen's hobby, and he really wanted to go to Fran back then.

Fran is recognized as the best art academy and Fu Shen's ideal.

"Yes."

Nan Qiao frowned, very dignified.

"Actually, you were admitted that year. Because my aunt died suddenly at that time, the admission notice I got for you was placed on the desk in the dormitory."

"But not long after that, my aunt died suddenly, so I always thought that it was for this reason that you didn't go to the Fran Academy of Fine Arts."

Ji Sishen was silent, his right index finger tapped on the table, his left hand his slightly turned the bracelet on his wrist his, his expression his was very serious, and his breath his was a little cold.

This made Nan Qiao suddenly feel an oppressive aura, and he felt a little nervous in her heart her.

——

How could I possibly write abuse!  o(´^`)o

Everyone rest assured to eat!  ٩(❛ั︶❛ั*)

At least this book won't be abusive, and the new book in the future will not be certain (✧◡✧)