18

The crimson color of the earlobe deepened, and at this moment, Xicheng felt the love that Ji Sishen said in his mouth.

"Have you felt it?"

"It's the first time now, I'm happy for you."

"The second time, I want you."

"The third time, I can't leave you."

"For the fourth time, I want to possess you."

"The fifth, the sixth..."

Every sentence of Ji Sishen is more serious and explicit than the previous one.

Xicheng, he never knew that there are so many words to express love and love.

I can't help but feel more than a little bit, one sentence is more red than one sentence.

Xicheng felt that his face his must be terrifyingly red now, and even he himself could feel the intense hot dryness on his face his.

"Don't...don't say..."

I wanted to withdraw my hand, but I couldn't break free.

Ji Sishen refused to stop, the fingertips of the other hand fell on Xicheng 's thin lips, and the smile on his face his was touching.

"Xicheng, you see it jumping so fast and so happy, it's all because of you."

"So it wants me to ask you, can you like him too?"

Xicheng's eyes were deep, and there was a faint spark of surprise and excitement.

Not daring to look at Ji Sishen, he turned his head again, and hummed softly with a blushing face.

It was as light as a floating feather, sliding over the apex of a person's heart.

"Like...like..."

Ji Sishen got the answer he wanted, and once again broke the man's jaw, the light in his eyes his almost engulfed him.

"In that case, let's have a bonfire night in the bridal chamber now!"

Without giving people a chance to refute, Ji Sishen directly blocked Xicheng's lips.

Xicheng suddenly widened his eyes, but turned into a gentle blur.

He closed his eyes and quietly felt the man's hot breath his.

Like a huge fireball, it even scorched people's beating hearts.

In the cave, the chaotic/fascinating/beautiful scenery, the incessant ambiguity/sound of soul.

That voice made even Warcraft blush.

——

Ji Sishen was the one who screamed the most fierce, but also the one who was the most tired, and of course the one who bit the most.

There are Ji Sishen bite marks on Xicheng 's shoulders and hands his, and there are marks scratched by fingernails on his back his.

Naturally the most tired one is also him.

At this moment, Ji Si was sleeping in Xicheng's arms deeply tired, but Xicheng still felt a little... unimaginable.

Looking down at the man's sleeping face, his fair face his turned red again.

"Teach... sect master, we should go back..."

They have been out for a long time.

Ji Sishen didn't fall asleep, only light sleep.

Hearing Xicheng's voice, Ji Sishen opened his eyes.

He does n't seem to be happy with his name.

"Xiao Xicheng, I want to call my husband!"

Xicheng: "..."

Obviously just now, he is... the husband's side...

Ji Sishen likes to tease Xicheng, especially when he is so ashamed and speechless that he is so cute.

"Or, call me by my name."

"The bishop shouted, good life."

Xicheng pursed his lips, the nebula in his eyes his fluctuated, and the crimson on his face his was like a delicate flower bud.

"No... not living."

He even liked it.

Ji Si was deeply puzzled, "Where is the separation?"

Although the leader in Xicheng's mouth is not the same as the one called out by others.

"Because... the leader is me... a person's leader."

It took a while for the last few words to be uttered embarrassingly and blushing.

Ji Si was deeply stunned, and when he came to his senses his, he could n't help holding Xi Cheng 's face in both hands, his eyebrows and eyes his were smiling.

"Xiao Xicheng, how can you be so cute?"

"I really like you more and more."

"I will always be the leader of you alone."

Any time.