30

Day by day, except for the complicated wedding dress, it seems to be almost the same.

No, his Ah Shen is missing.

Nanyang would stand at the gate of the palace every day, looking at the street entrance.

Looking forward to Ji Sishen 's appearance his in a military uniform, but there is no sign of him.

After a long time, people who come and go can know when Nanyang is standing at the door and when he is going back.

Everyone on the street said that Nanyang was afraid that it had become the Wangfu Stone.

But more, everyone is also praying for Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen was the only blessing of the entire Tianyong Dynasty.

Just like the emperor, who is afraid of Ji Sishen, but has to rely on him to survive.

Usually they are afraid of the King of War, but at this time, it has become their belief.

But a month has passed, and there is no news from the front line.

The entire palace was panic-stricken and sweated.

But the emperor is still so arrogant and extravagant, absurd and stupid.

I really don't know how such an emperor became the emperor, and how did he keep the country for so long.

The outsiders were all terrified, as if a group of dragons had no leader.

There is only peace in the palace.

There was no news from the imperial court for a whole month, but Nanyang received a letter every three days.

On the envelope is A Yang's personal opening.

The content of the letter has nothing to do with the war, a sentence, every word is Nanyang alone.

【Ayang, how are you today?  Can you miss me?  ]

[Ayang, the border is miserable, without you by your side, every moment is full of flames.  ]

[Ayang, there is no wind and no moon tonight, but I still miss you.  ]

...

Although there was no mention of the border battle, Nanyang knew that he was safe.

Nanyang looked at the moon in the night sky, as if looking at the person he loved deeply.

"A Shen, go home early."

Sai Yan Gaofei people have not returned, a curtain of wind and moon leisurely.

——

Another half a month passed, and the imperial court received a rush of 100,000 miles from the border.

The enemy attacked Ji Sishen's barracks at night after fighting for seven days and seven nights.

Most of the food and grass were burned, and the king of war was also heavily poisoned with arrows, and his life his was in danger.

The soldiers suffered heavy casualties because of the exhaustion.

Ask the emperor to order reinforcements.

Due to the seriousness of the matter, this message was blocked.

Except for the people in the palace, no one knows.

Of course there are some people who don't know how to live or die.

"Father! Good news! Yi Shen was poisoned by arrows and is now dying. I heard that even the military doctors in the military camp are helpless."

Ye Qingming naturally heard it long ago, but seeing Ye Liheng so ignorant, he also had a cold face.

"Just know, you are so loud, do you want everyone to know?"

Ye Liheng said nonchalantly, "It's natural for everyone to know about this kind of thing!"

Ye Qingming simply hates that iron cannot become steel.

"How did I give birth to such a stupid son as you?"

Ye Liheng was also angry at being called stupid for no reason.

"Father!"

Ye Qingming also didn't expect Ye Liheng to have any success.  If he didn't warn him, he might cause some trouble again.

"The border war is tight, do you think that Yi Shen is dead, and the world is really good?"

"At this time, once Yi Shen dies, the entire Tianyong Dynasty will cease to exist."

Ye Liheng frowned and seemed to realize the seriousness of the matter.

"So, Yi Shen not only can't die, but also protect him?"

Ye Qingming chuckled, "This is naturally something that others should consider, and what we have to do is to leave the imperial city before others know it."