36

What is his mouth?

The crow's mouth is not as smart as him.

Nan Cao quickly explained, "Brother, what are you talking about, how can we squeeze you?"

"It was indeed our fault in the past, but we are truly repenting now."

"And, brother, don't you want your family the most? We are a family."

Nan Shen really cares about family affection.

But the step on the rooftop already made Nan Shen not believe in this world.

If he didn't show up, Nan Shen would already be dead.

The two years of depression have driven people crazy.

Injuries that have been suffered will never go away.

If you say repentance, I must accept you.

What's more, these two people never repented at all.

Ji Sishen was about to speak, but suddenly a coat was put on his shoulders his, and he was pulled into Jiang Jingxu 's arms his.

Ji Sishen stopped talking, and there was still a little grievance.

Jiang Jingxu knew how shameless Nan Cao was, and spoke directly with a cold face.

"family?"

"Is the whole family the ones who morally kidnapped me like you?"

Nan Cao wanted to refute, but he subconsciously remembered the fear of being oppressed by Jiang Jingxu last time.

You can only speak respectfully, "Brother, we have really changed, what do you want from us? Do you want us to kneel before you forgive us?"

Jiang Jingxu's face was cold and hard, "Kneeling is also a moral kidnapping."

Then, regardless of the two people, he directly hugged Ji Sishen and left.

Nan Cao looked at the backs of the two leaving, his teeth his were itching with anger, and he suddenly remembered something.

"This unfilial son! This is how I treat us when I gave birth to him?"

Nan Cao laughed, "Father, don't worry, I have a solution."

——

Jiang Jingxu calmly hugged the person and left, but when he passed an alley, Jiang Jingxu directly pushed the person against the stone wall of the alley.

Ji Sishen was deeply puzzled, but looked up at Jiang Jingxu in confusion.

"What's wrong?"

Jiang Jingxu looked at Ji Sishen's eyes with distress.

"Is it hard?"

As smart as him, he knew what Jiang Jingxu meant by hard work.

He just put his hands around Jiang Jingxu's neck and spoke softly.

"If all the suffering in the past was to meet you, I don't think it is suffering."

Jiang Jingxu's eyes flickered.

He doesn't know what it's like to be treated like this by his own relatives, he only knows what it's like to be oppressed endlessly, but Jiang Jingxu knows that it must be a painful and dark time that makes him careless now.

Jiang Jingxu did n't know how to comfort him, but he just kissed Ji Sishen's lips with distress and enthusiasm.

"Deeply, believe me, I will never make you sad and painful in the future."

He has always believed.

"Wait...wait a minute..."

Jiang Jingxu's breath was low, obviously messed up.

"What's wrong?"

Ji Sishen was leaning against Jiang Jingxu 's arms, his breath his was even more chaotic than Jiang Jingxu 's, his face his and even the bottom of his eyes his were full of spring.

"Team... Captain, you are kissing me like this, I will... can't help it."

Jiang Jingxu's eyes sank slightly, blocking Ji Sishen's lips again.

"Then don't bear it."

Naturally, the two of them didn't go to the party at night.  Compared with the big meal they said, Jiang Jingxu preferred Ji Sishen's dinner.

The fragrance is soft and soft, and a slight bite makes people lose their senses.

What a messed-up little leprechaun.

He also bewitched him all day long, and every time he said no more, he turned over and became provocative again.

I'm afraid the world will not be the same.