5

If it is really a temporary interest, once this person shows a little bit of boredom to him, the counterattack of others may be dozens of times more severe than now.

In this flower building, Nanyang has seen all kinds of men and women.

There are many women in Hualou who are particularly favored because they are not the temporary interests of dignitaries, but once there is no taboo, there are many who are bullied.

The only good thing, that's probably, is that he's a man.

No matter what, she is not like this weak woman in Hualou, who has no ability to resist.

He needs to get close to Ji Sishen, and then find a chance to kill him.

But he did n't completely lose his mind his, just following the person in front of him regardless of anything.

Likewise, he will not let this rare opportunity slip away.

Nanyang also knelt down suddenly, and said respectfully, "If the lord really wants a cheap slave, please ask the lord to spare everyone in the famous building for the sake of the cheap slave."

Ji Sishen: "..."

How did he make him look like a murderous monster?

Well, he is not, but Yi Shen is.

Ji Sishen narrowed his eyes slightly, leaned over, and lifted Nanyang's chin lightly.

"Then what you mean is that you don't want me to redeem you."

Nanyang is neither humble nor arrogant, and his eyes his are extraordinarily firm.

"I can't."

Ji Sishen suddenly laughed, which was a good answer.

It's not that I don't want to, it's impossible.

"so."

While speaking, Ji Sishen's slender index finger slid across Nanyang 's Adam's apple and neckline from his chin his to where Nanyang's heart is.

"You're thinking about it, don't you?"

Nanyang did not answer.

Ji Sishen just glanced at Nan Yang, and then he knew what he was thinking.

Anyway, Ji Sishen didn't think he could take Nanyang out of the flower house.

She just wanted to tease his man and see what he looked like as an oiran.

It's a pity, if this is Xicheng's temperament, it will be more interesting.

But don't worry, it's a long time coming.

Ji Sishen got up, "Okay, as you wish."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Ji Sishen directly helped Nanyang up, and the conversation turned slightly.

"But since I'm here, I can't leave empty-handed."

Nanyang was slightly suspicious, "What do you want, Your Highness?"

Ji Sishen deeply hooked his lips and smiled, then reached out and directly took off the only bead flower on Nanyang 's head her.

Then I played with it in my hand, and it seemed that it was not a precious thing, and a few pearls had fallen off.

"Today is the day when I ask to marry the prime minister's son, but after thinking about it, instead of asking to marry him, this Nanyang Hua Kui is more in my eyes."

"So, I should be the one who came to ask for Nanyang Hua Kui today."

"But you won't let me redeem your life for you, then this marriage will not be possible."

"If that's the case, then this bead flower will be the betrothal thing for you and me. When you are willing to let me redeem myself, then I will marry you openly and enter the door."

"and…"

Ji Sishen took a deep look at Nanyang's long scattered hair, his eyes deep and emotional.

"This bead flower is very tacky, and it doesn't suit you at all."

"Next time I'll bring one that suits you better, for you."

Although Ji Sishen's voice was soft and soft, Nanyang could n't ignore the importance in his words her.

Was this person really interested in him, or did he know that the next person he was going to kill was him, so he deliberately pretended to let him relax his vigilance her, and then killed him?

Nanyang is not sure.

When he came back to his senses his, Ji Sishen took the bead flower and left.

But before leaving, he actually said that if anyone dares to touch him again, whichever hand touches him, he will chop off that hand.