17

Who made this man unlucky.

As soon as he came to look for his man his, he could only be sorry if he saw someone trying to beat his man his.

However, Ji Sishen didn't want to ruin the character in front of Nanyang.

That's all there is to it.

"Host, do you have someone set up in front of your man?"

"Tell me, how many times have you collapsed?"

"Don't say anything else, the four big guys last time are an example."

Ji Sishen was very innocent, "Oh? That's not what I did."

"They chopped off their own hands."

"My man killed someone, what does it have to do with me?"

what did he do?  He didn't do anything, why is it an example?

He is so innocent.

system:"……"

Never seen such a brazen person!

Ji Sishen gave a deep snort, and continued to get down to business with his own man.

"So, don't you want me to come?"

In Nanyang's dark eyes, Ji Sishen's appearance is gentle and soft, and there is no ruthless sternness as a war king.

He couldn't even associate this person with the rumored King of War.

Nanyang is also honest, "Hope."

Ji Sishen put the whole body on Nanyang, and the end of his raised eyes he showed the joy of publicity.

"So, you miss me too, don't you?"

This look seems to be a bit of a coquettish and willful childishness.

"Well, think."

honestly.

Ji Sishen was about to speak, when he found that someone came down from the roof, tied with a rope.

Ji Sishen was deeply interested, deliberately hooked Nan Yang's neck, and spoke meaningfully.

"Little Hua Kui, let's play something else tonight."

Nanyang wondered, "What else?"

Ji Sishen tore off the wristband on his hand and directly covered Nanyang's eyes.

He leaned over to Nanyang's ear in a heartwarming tone and said, "You'll find out later."

"System, work."

The system immediately blocked out irrelevant sounds.

For example, the sound of Ji Sishen fighting with the man in black.

"My lord?"

Ji Sishen stroked Nanyang's eyes lightly, "Don't pick it, it's not fun if you pick it."

But while speaking, he did not forget to tremble with the man in black.

With ease, like a dancer dancing gracefully.

Ji Sishen kissed Nan Yang's lips softly and seductively.

That man in black was not mad at all.  Is this a thing done by human beings?

While fighting with him, he is still in full swing with this cheap slave?

fuck.

The system is too aware of Ji Sishen's urination, and silently eats melon seeds to watch the play.

I have to say, the host is really not human.

Ji Sishen changed his tricks his and kissed Nanyang over and over again, and beat the man in black hard enough.

Nanyang could n't see Ji Sishen at all, and felt panic in his heart his, but he could touch Ji Sishen 's temperature again, and the feeling of hanging on the heart his was simply uncomfortable.

When Ji Sishen took advantage of the man in black to breathe a sigh of relief, he put his arms around Nanyang's neck and laughed.

"Little Hua Kui, are you still coming?"

Just as Nanyang was about to refuse, he was hugged and kissed again.

This time, it was Ji Sishen who kissed someone deeply as if he was spinning in a circle in midair, and the movement on his leg his directly kicked the man in black who was so annoyed and pounced on the wall.

And Ji Sishen fell down completely soft, with crimson eyes leaning against Nanyang.

"My lord, you..."

Ji Sishen looked at the man with red lips, funny.

"What's wrong with me? Don't you like it?"

Nanyang: "..."

Always feel like something is wrong.

But can't seem to tell.

The system said that he didn't see it at all.  Did a kiss really give him a new level of play?

Too dog!